𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐝 ; m. morales

ˢᵃᵘᵈᵃᵈᵉ

miles morales 𝔁 fem! reader
𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖

❝ i want to be everything you want me to be.❞

authors note; 
characters are aged up as there are sexual references !!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. Your tastes varied from range to range, and you had every right to say that your music taste was incredible. Even Miles said so.

Oh, Miles. You kind of hated him. Okay, that sounds mean. It was quite the opposite actually. You were hopelessly in love with him and for about three months now, you had transitioned from complete strangers to an almost couple. You didn't know what was stopping him. What was stopping you.

You were the one who initiated the entire relationship and all the dynamics it came with. You had just bumped into the frazzled teenage boy in the halls of the Brooklyn Visions Academy. You hadn't seen him around, and you knew damn well you would've remembered such a cute face like that. 

You had smiled and brushed off his apologies for running into you, opting to introduce yourself. He was a flustered, awkward mess who came up with one too many hilarious one liners. For a few days, you had thought that was just his personality but when you had scoped him out during an impromptu visit at your favorite sandwich shop, you discovered he wasn't socially awkward and was seen as a neighborhood sweetheart.

So why the hell was he so different around you?

You didn't get ahead of yourself, not wishing to continue your insane delusions. But day after day, interaction after interaction, Miles Morales proved to you that he was just some kid crushing on you. So, you took it upon yourself to propose a simple idea.

And he was more then eager to be apart of it.

Now, three months later, you had fallen in love with the guy that you had been periodically sleeping with and you didn't know what to do.

A sudden knocking on your window caught your attention, and you almost ignored it until it sounded again. Turning around with a confused frown, it soon dropped into a soft smile as you found Spiderman outside your window.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot to mention. Your kinda-boyfriend was the infamous Spiderman.

You had stumbled upon the superhero one night after Miles had invited you over. In between the feverish kisses and removal of clothes, you had informed him that you were going to go back to your apartment afterwards to work on a paper due in the morning. He nodded wordlessly, pressing his full lips to yours and all thoughts were lost. 

You had fallen asleep at around midnight, when you had arrived at six-thirty, and you were completely exhausted to the point where you hadn't even registered the fact that Miles wasn't sleeping beside you, his arm always thrown over your body and breathing in the wonderful smell he claimed you always emitted.