𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 ; e. landry

ˢᵃᵘᵈᵃᵈᵉ

ethan landry 𝔁 fem! reader
𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕚𝕩

❝ i just love it when she runs. ❞

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬' 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐦. You had suspected Wayne for a while now. I mean, who would have access to all the major items and memorabilia of all the previous killings, even down to the red robe that Stu Macher wore 26 years ago?

Quinn had come as a surprise. She had died right in front of you, her cold body being thrown onto you and Tara as her blood stained your clothes. 

But, no, nothing could have prepared you for the sight of Ethan's grinning face, a crazy glint in his eyes as he zeroed in his gaze on you.

"No..." you mumbled, shaking your head.

"Hello, gorgeous," he taunted with the voice modulator, a whimper escaping your lips as you shook your head.

"This can't be happening."

"Oh, it's happening," Ethan confirmed.

"Why? Why the fuck would you do this?!" you screamed, almost lunging forward if he didn't point the hunting knife at you with a sick smile plastered across his handsome face.

"You know why," he spat out, tilting his head. "You and your bitch friends murdered my brother!"

"I didn't do jack shit!" you countered, before a look of utter confusion came across your face. "Who the fuck is your brother?"

Ethan scoffed, shaking his head, before him and his family monologued. You were shocked at the information that Richie, Sam's ex-boyfriend who had tried to murder you and your friends just last year was their actual brother and the son of Detective Wayne. Their pure hatred for the survivors had spun into an obsession much more deadly.

"And now, all that leaves us here with is you," Wayne said with a smirk. "You are going to pay for what you did to my family. To my first son!"

"Fuck you!" Tara shrieked. 

"Shut up, you slut!" Quinn yelled, moving forward if not for her father stopping her. 

"Not yet," he scolded his daughter, eyes moving across the Carpenter sisters before they landed on you. "Ethan," Wayne sighed, pinching his forehead. "Go, uh, go get her."

"What?" you questioned in a breath.

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me," Ethan spoke up with a lopsided grin. "You're not dying today, baby."

"Wh- What... What are you going to do?"

"You're gonna come with us," he stated rather simply. "After Sam and Tara are killed, the police will pin the deaths on Sam for her psychopathic tendencies had finally stemmed down from her deranged father, further leading to her killing everybody that reminds her of the murders, soon butchering herself." Ethan stepped forward as you took one back, hands flying over one of the glass canisters. "And you, well, you're gonna come with me."