𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲 ; s. rogers

ˢᵃᵘᵈᵃᵈᵉ

steve rogers 𝔁 fem! reader
𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝 𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖

❝ the ice queen? seriously? damn, fury must
have it out for you if he wants y/n to teach you. ❞

-ˋˏ 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓾 ˎˊ-

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲.

He managed to creep his way into your life and your everyday schedule had you running into him at least twice a day. First, it was a simple interference: your history class. It was a class you rather enjoyed, however, some of the football team found themselves forced into the subject as a way to improve their grades. Or to at least show that they were trying. 

Out of the six guys in the class, you found that Steve Rogers, star quarterback and exceedingly well-liked student at Stark University liked the class the most. Or, once again, tried the most. He paid attention when the professor spoke, but he seemed to have a short attention span because once one of his friends decided to cause a ruckus, he was very happy to join in.

Although, allot of the time when you were packing up your things after everyone leaves in a hurry, you would spare a glance at the quarterback who would be apologizing profusely to Professor Fury. 

Much like today. 

You picked up your notebook, stashing it into your satchel bag that was littered with concert pins and embroidered patches, hiking it over your shoulder as you picked up your phone. 

Down at the bottom of the amphitheater, where Mr. Fury's desk sat, was Steve Rogers. He wasn't even trying to hide his slight yelling, given that he believed everyone had already left. 

"Then how am I gonna pass?"

"I don't know, Rogers," Fury dismissed. "I have tried to get you to listen this entire semester, and you would rather make a fool of yourselves with your friends at the back of my class."

"Not all the time," he weakly protested, which irked a sigh from his professor. 

"Would you hurry your ass up?" The pair looked down at the entrance of the classroom to their right, where a young woman stood. However, she wasn't looking at either of them, instead smirking at someone at the seats.

Steve looked up, eyes widening a fraction at the sight of you. He had almost forgotten that you were in this class, except for the fact that every time you entered, he felt the need to be an annoying jackass and make his presence known. You would roll your eyes and toss an insult, eliciting a series of jeers from his friends as they acknowledged the fact that you demolished their friend for the umpteenth time with one of your calculative jabs.

"Fuck off," you chuckled, readying yourself to lift your finger for your usual obscene gesture. 

"Meadows!" You turned to face Professor Fury, his single eye glaring with the force of a thousand as he exclaimed, "You know I don't allow no fucking swearing in my classroom!"

"Wow, so you're a hypocrite too," you hummed, offering a good-natured smile as you passed him. "I'll add that to list of interesting qualities of my all-time favorite professors."