𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐞 ; e. landry

ˢᵃᵘᵈᵃᵈᵉ

ethan landry 𝔁 fem! reader
𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕚𝕩

❝ can we stay like this?
only for a minute. ❞

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. Sighs of relief sounded upon your arrival, and Tara leaped from the couch, quickly wrapping her small frame around you as she breathed out your name. 

"I'm okay, T," you mumbled, smiling down at her when she leaned back.

Making your way inside, Chad kissed your cheek, Quinn waved at you in greeting, and Mindy and Sam too embraced you. With a sigh, you plopped down on the ground, next to Ethan, who eyed you sweetly. You had always thought he was cute, in a geeky, viriginal way. He was your complete opposite.

"Hey, handsome," you nodded, smirking when he let out a shaky breath and smiled timidly, a hue of pink overtaking his pale cheeks.

"H-Hey, Y/N," he gulped.

You chuckled, shaking your head as you draped yourself across the chair, throwing your head back with a sigh, finally feeling the tension leave your shoulders. You, however, failed to notice your shirt riding up, revealing the underfabric of your bra. 

Ethan felt his eyes bug out of their sockets, and he tried so desperately to tear his gaze away, but he just couldn't. He'd always had the biggest crush on you, soon joining the group just to get closer to you. You were so... cool. You slept around, but didn't brag about it. And he thought you were gorgeous. You were smart, and had a great sense of humor. But he knew he didn't have a chance. You liked your hook-ups to have experience in the field, and well, Ethan... Let's just say he hadn't stuck it in anything yet.

"Dude," Chad called, causing Ethan to look over. The boy just shook his head with pursed lips, and Ethan nervously cleared his throat, keeping his eyes on his hands which flexed.

"God, I need to get out of these clothes," you grumbled, standing up from the couch and looking over to Sam. "I'm gonna have a shower."

"Sure," she nodded, before a guilty frown crossed her face. "Um, head into my bathroom... I took your shampoo and conditioner."

"Sam!" you whined, rolling your eyes.

"I'm sorry!" she apologized, stating that it was just a really nice shampoo and conditioner.

You made your way into her bathroom, quickly siezing back your hair products before returning to your own. You quickly undressed, and entered the shower, letting out a soft groan at the feeling of the warm water cascading over your body. You spent a good five minutes cleaning and washing yourself, your skin soon turning soapy and slippery. 

Suddenly, you heard movement in your room, and your brows furrowed. Turning off the water, you peaked your head out of the shower. "Hello?" you called out, hearing no response. Shaking your head at your paranoia, you left the shower and quickly dried yourself off, wrapping a towel around your body as you left the room. "Jesus, Tara!" you exclaimed upon seeing the girl. She let out a laugh, landing on the bed as she stretched her arms out. "Ever heard of knocking?"