Bruce banner -/- left out

Bruce was sitting alone at one of Tony Stark's parties, feeling out of place among the loud, boisterous guests. He sipped on his drink and gazed out the window, lost in thought.

Suddenly, he heard a soft voice beside him.

"Mind if I join you?"

Bruce turned to see (y/n) standing there, a warm smile on their face.

"No, please do," Bruce replied, grateful for the company.

(y/n) sat down beside him and they struck up a conversation, discussing everything from the latest scientific breakthroughs to their favorite books. Bruce was surprised by how easy it was to talk to (y/n) and how much they had in common.

Before long, the party was winding down and (y/n) suggested they go to Bruce's room to continue their conversation. Bruce agreed, and they made their way up to his room, chatting the entire way.

Once they arrived, they sat on the couch, talking late into the night. Bruce couldn't remember the last time he had felt so relaxed and at ease with someone.

As the night came to an end, Bruce realized that (y/n) had lifted him out of his loneliness, and he was grateful for the chance encounter that brought them together.

"Thank you for talking to me tonight," Bruce said. "It really means a lot."

"Anytime, Bruce," (y/n) replied with a smile. "I'm glad we met