Tony Stark -/- new assistant

Tony Stark had just gone through a tumultuous breakup with his long-time girlfriend and former assistant, Pepper Potts. He was in need of a new assistant, and that's where y/n came in.

y/n was a hardworking individual with a keen eye for detail, and Tony recognized that from the moment they met. He hired y/n on the spot, and they quickly got to work.

At first, y/n was a bit intimidated by Tony's larger-than-life personality and the demands of the job. But as time went on, they slowly got the hang of things and became more comfortable in their new role.

Tony, too, was starting to become more comfortable with y/n. He found himself relying on them more and more, and he appreciated the fresh perspective they brought to his work.

As the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into months, Tony found himself slowly but surely falling for y/n. He tried to ignore his feelings, telling himself that it was just a passing attraction, but the more time he spent with y/n, the more he realized that it was something more.

He found himself looking for excuses to spend time with y/n outside of work, and he couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy whenever he saw y/n talking to someone else.

One evening, after a long day at the office, Tony and y/n found themselves alone in the lab. Tony was tinkering with one of his suits, and y/n was sitting at the desk, going over some paperwork.

"Hey, y/n," Tony said suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"Yeah, Tony?" y/n replied, looking up from their work.

"I just wanted to say...thank you. For everything. You've been doing an amazing job as my assistant, and I really appreciate it."

Y/n smiled, feeling a warm feeling in their chest. "Thanks, Tony. I really appreciate it too."

Tony hesitated for a moment before continuing. "And...I don't know, maybe it's just me, but...do you ever feel like there's something more between us? Like maybe we could be more than just boss and assistant?"

Y/n's heart skipped a beat. They had been harboring feelings for Tony for a while now, but they never thought that Tony would feel the same way. "Yeah, Tony. I've been feeling the same way."

Tony grinned, a weight lifting off his shoulders. "Good. Because I really, really like you, y/n. And I want to see where this could go."

Y/n smiled back at Tony, feeling a sense of relief and excitement wash over them. "Me too, Tony. Me too

Over the next few weeks, Tony and y/n started spending more time together outside of work. They went to dinners, movies, and even took a weekend trip to Tony's beach house.

Tony was thrilled to finally be with someone who understood him and his work. y/n was intelligent, witty, and had a great sense of humor. They challenged Tony in ways that no one else had before, and he found himself falling deeper in love with them each day.

Y/n, too, was happy to be with Tony. They admired his intelligence, creativity, and the way he was always pushing the boundaries of what was possible. But they were also a bit intimidated by Tony's wealth and status. It was hard to shake the feeling that they were out of their league.

One day, while they were out on a date, Tony brought up the topic of y/n's insecurities. "I can tell you're still feeling a bit intimidated by me," he said. "But you have nothing to be intimidated about, y/n. You're amazing in your own right, and you bring so much to the table."

Y/n smiled, feeling a sense of warmth spread through them. "Thanks, Tony. I appreciate that."

Tony leaned in, taking y/n's hand in his. "I mean it, y/n. I care about you. And I want you to know that you don't have to be intimidated by me or anyone else. You're just as worthy as anyone else."

Y/n felt tears prick at their eyes. They had never felt so seen and understood before. "Thank you, Tony," they whispered. "I really needed to hear that."

From that moment on, Tony and y/n's relationship deepened even further. They supported each other in their work and personal lives, and they started to talk about a future together.

As they stood on the balcony of Tony's penthouse, watching the sunset over the city, Tony turned to y/n and took a deep breath. "Y/n, there's something I want to ask you."

Y/n looked at Tony, feeling a sense of excitement and anticipation. "What is it, Tony?"

Tony got down on one knee, pulling out a small box from his pocket. "Will you marry me, y/n? I can't imagine my life without you."

Y/n felt tears of joy stream down their face as they nodded their head. "Yes, Tony. Of course I'll marry you."

Tony grinned, sliding the ring onto y/n's finger. They embraced, feeling a sense of happiness and contentment that they had never felt before. They had found true love in each other, and they knew that they would spend the rest of their lives together.

Years went by, and Tony and y/n had built a life together. They had retired from their respective jobs and moved to the cabin that Tony had bought years ago. The cabin was nestled deep in the forest, and they had spent months renovating and decorating it to make it their own.

The couple had grown old together, but their love had never faded. They spent their days enjoying each other's company, going on walks in the woods, reading books by the fire, and tending to their garden. They had even adopted a dog named Lucky, who was a loyal companion and friend.

Their daughter, Morgan, had grown up and moved out, but she visited often with her own family. She had inherited Tony's intelligence and y/n's kindness, and they were proud of the person she had become.

As they sat on the porch, watching the sunset over the trees, Tony turned to y/n with a smile. "I can't believe how lucky we are, y/n. To have each other and this beautiful place."

Y/n smiled back, feeling a sense of contentment wash over them. "I know, Tony. We have everything we need right here."

They held hands, feeling the warmth of each other's touch. They had come so far from their early days together, but their love had only grown stronger with time.

As the night settled in, Tony and y/n retired to their bedroom, feeling grateful for the life they had built together. They snuggled up under the covers, feeling each other's warmth, and fell asleep to the sounds of the forest around them.

They had found true love, and they knew that they would spend the rest of their days together, in the peaceful haven that they had created for themselves.