Peter quill -/- dance off

Peter Quill, also known as Star-Lord, had just landed his ship on a desolate planet. He and his team, the Guardians of the Galaxy, were on a mission to retrieve a valuable artifact from the clutches of a notorious space pirate.

Peter looked over at his boyfriend, Y/N, and grinned. "You ready for this, babe?" he asked, adjusting his headphones.

Y/N nodded, a mischievous glint in their eye. "Let's do this."

The team stepped out of the ship and into the pirate's lair. They were immediately met with a group of armed guards, who aimed their weapons at the Guardians.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Peter said, holding up his hands. "We're just here for the artifact."

The pirate, a menacing figure with a scar across his face, stepped forward. "And what makes you think you can just waltz in here and take it?"

Peter smirked. "Because we've got moves you've never seen before," he said, and pressed a button on his headset.

Music blared through the speakers, and Y/N started to dance. Their hips swayed to the beat as they twirled and spun, distracting the guards with their impressive moves.

Peter joined in, his own dance moves wild and energetic. The two of them moved in perfect sync, their bodies moving as one.

The rest of the team looked on, some cringing at the spectacle while others tried to make a surprise attack. Gamora and Drax attempted to sneak past the distracted guards, but were quickly caught and engaged in a fierce battle.

Rocket and Groot, meanwhile, watched from a safe distance, unsure of what to make of the dance-off.

As Peter and Y/N continued to dance, the guards became increasingly mesmerized. They lowered their weapons and started to clap along with the music.

The pirate scowled, realizing he had lost control of the situation. "Enough!" he bellowed. "Get them!"

The guards shook off their trance and charged at the Guardians. Peter and Y/N broke apart and pulled out their weapons, ready for battle.

The fight was intense, but the Guardians emerged victorious. They retrieved the artifact and made their escape, with Peter and Y/N dancing all the way back to their ship.

As they lifted off the planet, Peter turned to Y/N with a grin. "I think we make a pretty good team," he said.

Y/N laughed. "You think?"

The rest of the team groaned in unison, but couldn't help but smile at the successful mission.

Requested by :omnahaziz