beast -/- beauty and the beast

Hank McCoy, better known as Beast, had been admiring y/n, the son of Magneto, from afar for months. He was a bit nervous about asking him out, but he couldn't resist y/n's enhanced beauty mutation, which made everyone who saw him fall in love with him.

Finally, one day, as the two of them were training together in the Danger Room, Hank worked up the courage to make his move.

"Y/n, can I talk to you for a minute?" Hank asked, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Sure, Hank," y/n replied, looking up from the machine he was working on.

Hank took a deep breath and plunged ahead. "Y/n, I know you must get this a lot, but I can't help the way I feel. I've been admiring you from afar for a long time now, and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime."

Y/n smiled warmly at Hank, his enhanced beauty working its magic. "I would love to, Hank," he replied, his voice soft.

Hank's heart skipped a beat at y/n's response. He couldn't believe that y/n, the object of so many people's affections, had said yes to him.

"Great!" Hank exclaimed, his voice filled with excitement. "How about we go out to dinner tonight? There's a great new restaurant in town that I've been wanting to try."

Y/n nodded, his smile growing wider. "That sounds perfect, Hank. I can't wait."

The rest of the day, Hank was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement. He couldn't believe that he was finally going on a date with the man of his dreams.

That night, they arrived at the restaurant and were seated at a cozy table for two. As they perused the menu, Hank couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. He wanted everything to be perfect.

As they ate, they talked and laughed and got to know each other better. Hank found himself falling more and more in love with y/n with every passing moment.

As the meal came to a close, Hank took a deep breath and decided to take a chance. "Y/n, I know this might be a bit forward, but I feel like we have a real connection here. I would love to see you again, if you're interested."

Y/n smiled warmly at Hank, his enhanced beauty working its magic once again. "I would love that, Hank," he replied, his voice soft.

Hank grinned from ear to ear, overjoyed that y/n felt the same way. As they left the restaurant and headed back to the mansion, Hank knew that this was the beginning of something special. He couldn't wait to see where their relationship would take them.