Thor -/- visit

Thor was feeling restless. As the God of Thunder, he was used to adventure and excitement. But lately, he had been feeling a longing for something more. That's when he remembered Jane Foster, the mortal woman he had met years ago on his journey to Earth. He decided to pay her a visit and see how she was doing.

Thor teleported to Jane's lab in Mexico, where she was currently conducting research on unusual gravitational phenomena. When he arrived, he found her hard at work, surrounded by data and scientific equipment.

Jane: "Thor! What are you doing here?"

Thor: "I came to see you, of course. It's been too long since we've seen each other."

Jane: "It's great to see you, but I have to admit I'm a bit busy right now."

Thor: "What are you working on?"

Jane: "I'm trying to understand these strange gravitational anomalies that have been appearing all over the world. It's unlike anything I've ever seen before."

Just then, a man walked into the lab. He was tall and muscular, with a friendly smile and a quick wit.

Jane: "Thor, this is my brother (y/n). He's helping me with my research."

Thor: "It's a pleasure to meet you, (y/n)."

(y/n): "Likewise, Thor. I've heard a lot about you from my sister."

Thor was immediately taken with (y/n). He was intelligent and charming, and had a passion for science that matched his own. They quickly hit it off and spent the next few days working together on Jane's research.

Thor: "(y/n), I have to admit, I've grown quite fond of you. Would you consider coming back to Asgard with me?"

(y/n): "Asgard? That sounds amazing, but I don't think I'm ready for that kind of adventure."

Thor: "I understand, but I would be honored to have you by my side. And you would have the opportunity to continue your research in the most advanced scientific community in the Nine Realms."

(y/n) thought about Thor's offer for a moment. He had always wanted to explore the cosmos and make a difference in the world, and Asgard offered him the perfect opportunity to do both.

(y/n): "I'll do it. I'll go with you to Asgard."

Thor was overjoyed. He took (y/n) by the hand and they teleported to Asgard, where they embarked on a new adventure together, as partners in science and in love