Arguments

****Valentina's POV****

I thought I was just going to have a chilled evening once the new girls had settled in as they grafted, just led on the day bed with Tom, but all that changed when I noticed Olivia and Zara walking over to us

"Isn't this cosy." Even though Zara said it in her normal voice I could sense some kind of anger behind it and Tom must have to, placing his hand on my thigh under the covers. "Just wondered if you've got anything to tell us. 

"I don't think so." I knew what this was probably about but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of telling her about it. "Have you had a nice night?"

"Lets stop with the nicety nice crap." Obviously she wanted this to escalate and I wasn't going to back down from this. "I stupidly thought you were a nice girl Val, but turns out it was all just an act to my face when really you just wanted to stab my back."

"Explain to me what you think I've done wrong."

"You fucking kissed the guy you knew I liked behind my back. You never even gave us any indication that you even liked Tom never mind wanted to be with him." She basically shouted in my face which got my back up as I climbed out of the bed, Tom's hand reaching out to wrap around my waist. 

"Zara you knew him like less than a week longer than I did, you weren't exactly married off together. We got to know each other and yes we did kiss but I don't owe you anything. Lets be honest if we walked out of here today I wouldn't really stop in the street to say hi to you next week."

"You're a snake Valentina and I hope everyone can see that now." By now everyone in the villa was watching and some of the other boys had come as if we were going to start fighting. I'm not wasting my nails on two girls I've known less than a month. 

"Zara there's no need for that." Tom tried to back me up but I definitely didn't need a man to do that right now. 

"See that now?" The way she said it just made me think she's been thinking this for a while.

"We all know you strung Will along, pretending to like him but going around behind his back and using him. It's clear as day you never liked him and then when Tom showed one ounce of interest you jumped ship without a second thought."

"You did move on quite quickly." Liv added. 

"For the record I always made it clear to Will I wanted to get to know other people and what the fuck does it have to do with the two of you? I told Will the other night and he was absolutely fine about it. For the record I couldn't care less about your opinion of me I know I didn't do anything wrong and you're just petty because you feel threatened."

"Threatened by you?" Liv questioned. "For the record 'your man' was up there earlier with Ellie as well, he's probably already moved on from you."

"Absolutely brilliant for him, I can guarantee she won't make him feel the same as I did so good luck to him." If she wanted to be petty, she was going to get it right back. "I'm done with this loyalty bullshit, I've known you girls two weeks I'm not about to stop myself being happy to please you. The same should be in Ellie's mind, she doesn't owe me anything and she can crack on with Tom. If he entertains it then I've got a problem with him not her."