Movie Night: Aftermath

****Valentina's POV****

I absolutely couldn't have been more delighted when that whole thing finished and I made my way over to the firepit with the girls

I absolutely couldn't have been more delighted when that whole thing finished and I made my way over to the firepit with the girls. Now I almost had a plan of action for the evening ahead, my first priority is my relationship then I would go and have a word with Ron and then Olivia would maybe have to wait till the morning but she wasn't getting away with making those comments about me. 

"Well that was a fucking shit show weren't it?" Claudia said. "Val how are you feeling?"

"I don't know, it obviously isn't nice to see but when I told him I was willing to start to move on I knew that I would have to draw a line under that kiss and I have. There's no point in me opening up all these old wounds."

"But anyway lets address the elephant in the room." Olivia said. "Which is Ronald. I called him a fake friend because I feel like he was encouraging Kai. And the first thing he said to him was that Liv will definitely turn her head. That comment about not being able to get Tom."

"Mm."

"I'm sorry but if that's not fake friend then I don't know what is to be honest."

"Don't sit there and lie to my face about the comments you've made in the past." For the first and maybe the last time I had to agree with Olivia on Ron. "Own what you say or don't say it at all."

"Tanya?"

"I know I did nothing wrong in my clip and if he asks to speak about that then I have nothing to say. Leave me alone."

"I'm going to be honest out of all the clips I think Will's was the worst." Jessie said. 

"It was."

"The whole like shaking his head at me when I'm trying to defend my girls. I'm doing nothing wrong here."

"Can I just say one thing?" Claudia said. "I'm proud of us, not one of us has broken anything tonight. Anything that's been said I agree with and I think we've become stronger. I'm so proud of us girls. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. They're the dicks not us. Lets stick by each other and be in this together."

"Strong women."

"Amen."

"Right I'm going to go and get my man." I made the first move to head over to the boys. "I'll see you all in a bit." The boys noticed me coming over, Tom turning to face me as my heels clicked on the decking. "Fancy a chat."

"Of course." I wanted to throw the first olive branch, reaching down to hold his hand as we walked over to the sofa. "That was a lot right?"

"Yeah, obviously I want to check in on you first. I know that probably wasn't nice to watch and I can only apologise for that."

"It wasn't nice to see but as far as the kiss is concerned then that's in the past. I obviously didn't like watching her in our bed and I just want us to move on from that now, it did kind of back your point though more than Lydia's."