Casa Amor - Stick Or Twist

PS. I want to share Tom's speech so obviously with the italics at the start, Val is not there

****Valentina's POV****

"Ok Tom, please stand up

"Ok Tom, please stand up." Maya said. "What's going through your mind?"

"Yeah you know erm, Casa has been a test that I think I needed for myself. On the outside, like, I don't play things safe and I take risks. I'm true to myself and that's what I've been here so I can't lie it's been hard."

"So you were coupled up with Val before she left for Casa Amor, you seemed to be getting close and in a nice place."

"Yeah when she came in here it completely changed my time in this place. She's incredible and she's everything I want in a girl really, we got very close and I think Casa made me look at that and see how I actually felt in that situation."

"How has it been since she's been gone?"

"Yeah, like, even for me, I needed this test. I came into this with open arms and there has been someone in here that I got on very well with." You could see Lana and Claudia's eyes widen as he admitted that. "There's no kind of shying away from that."

"Well the choice is yours Tom, would you like stick with Valentina or recouple with one of the new girls?"

"This decision has not been made easy for me, both girls have qualities that I look for but I'm going with my heart. I'd like to stick with Valentina."

"So Tom, you have decided to stay loyal to Val. But has she stayed loyal to you? If Val now walks in with one of the boys from Casa Amor then you will be single, if she walks in alone then she's all yours. Lets find out."

****Valentina's POV****

I can't stop shaking. My heart is racing and I feel like if I take a step now then my knees are going to give out on me. 

Claudia, Liv and Lana have already found out their fate and I'm next. I almost can't bare the weight but then I see the producers give me the green light I have to give myself an extra pep talk and then make the move. 

Walking over to the firepit it was hard to see at first what had happened but then I saw it....

He was alone. He was all there, with the little smile on his face and those lovely eyes of his were watching me. He was here. He was mine. 

I couldn't stop the smile that came on my face as I stood next to Maya, it's crazy to think about how much I've missed him in only a small period of time. I could see the line of girls next to me and I gave them a small wave, ignoring the pained expression on some of their faces. Hoping it was from the boys that had already been, having seen both Casey and Ron had been loyal whilst Kai had a new girl.

"Valentina, welcome back."

"Thank you."

"You can breathe now."