1-10

─── ・ 。゚* ⊱✿⊰ : * 。゚. ───

CHAPTER 01

YU YU'S DREAM (1)

On the fifteenth day of the seventh lunar month, the former site of No. 211, Yanhu Villa District, Changdong City.

"It has been eleven years since the Bai Yingzhi fire tragedy. Eleven years ago today, in this house, the smashing female artist Bai Yingzhi and his wife were buried in the fire. The cause of the fire is unknown. After the accident, thirteen were found from the ruins. The corpse burned beyond recognition..."

"At that time, Bai Yingzhi's only son was rescued in time, and he recovered his life and became the only survivor of the tragedy."

The supernatural anchor Hei Cha turned on the flashlight, and the pale beam of light passed across the ashes ground and landed on a white-yellow wall by the window.

This wall is slightly different from other places, there are not too many traces of being burnt, and it is incompatible with the entire house that was burned to ruins by the fire.

Black Tea's hand paused under the camera.

He just wanted to walk over and take a look, but the elder brother in charge of the filming interrupted him and said, "You speak louder, the noise is a bit unintelligible."

Noise? Where is the noise in this ghost house quietly? Hei Cha jokingly put her face in front of the phone camera and said in a whispering tone: "Is that clear? Thirteen people died here. The noise is normal. Please forgive me."

The camera elder brother's hand shook obviously, and the brightness of the torch in Black Tea's hand seemed to be a bit weaker.

Fortunately, it was fifteen that night, and the moonlight was just right, and Bai fell miserably to the ground.

"However, there was a popular saying on the forum that this surviving young master was born blind, with a very gloomy physique. He was possessed by evil spirits soon after birth. Bai Yingzhi did not spend a lot of money to ask Taoist priests and masters to suppress it, but unfortunately there was nothing wrong. Too Sheng couldn't hold it back, and she was reluctant to send the child away. She kept raising it carefully until the Ghost Festival when the young master was eight years old. The Hundred Ghosts were dispatched and burned by the possessed young master. The whole family found substitutes for the evil spirits. ."

"It just happened that Bai Yingzhi was preparing a new horror film. After too long, I didn't find out what the title was. In short, all the supernatural events have caught up. It's pretty wicked."

Brother Camera's breathing became obviously heavier. After Black Tea finished speaking, he felt a little hairy in his heart, so he pretended to lightly teased and said, "You are so scared? Where are you going?"

"Let's finish shopping quickly, it seems to be raining at night, this place is far from the city and it is not easy to take a taxi..." The camera brother licked his dry lips and said.

"Okay, but hold your phone steadily, what are you shaking? The barrage is cursing and vomiting." Hei Cha stretched her head and looked at the live broadcast screen and said.

"Brother, I haven't shaken, I've been steady, don't wrong me."

"It's not you who else is shaking—"

He felt bad as soon as he said the words about black tea, his throat was dry, he swallowed hard, and a layer of white hair sweat was already floating on his back.