111-120

─── ・ 。゚* ⊱✿⊰ : * 。゚. ───

CHAPTER 111

ZICHENG BUG (7)

In the desolate ruined city, the green moonlight stretched the two figures, and the footprints on the snow walked deeper into the city.

"In addition to the method of breaking the game given by the collapse system, we can also try to find a safe passage between the base city and the main system." You Yu said.

Chi Nan: "Safe passage?"

You Yu nodded and looked down at the toe of his shoe wet with snow: "The main system, the major base cities, and each copy have a safe passage."

He seemed to smile helplessly, "But the location of the specific safe passage is not disclosed to the dreamer."

Chi Nan: "So we can't find it now, right?"

You Yu turned around and took a deep look at him: "I can't find him by myself, maybe you can."

Chi Nan has no clue: "Why?"

"Brother Nan..." You Yu paused, and his lips collapsed into a straight line, "I'm just guessing."

"Perhaps, we are heading to that safe passage." You Yu said again.

"...?" Chi Nan looked at You Yu puzzledly. He felt that today's You Yu was not quite right. "Isn't it 206, Building 57, North Third District?"

You Yu nodded.

Chi Nan: "But you asked me just now, I just casually said that I want to go there."

You Yu: "That's enough."

Why? Seeing You Yu's silent profile, Chi Nan knew that the other party didn't want to explain at this moment, so he quietly swallowed the question back.

He just felt that the city was very desolate and quiet. This sense of death made him unpleasant. He wanted to return to the dormitory area he was familiar with.

"I don't know if the mint you bought is dead now."

I bought ten pots of peppermint from Smile Town last time, and after leaving the copy, You Yu directly sent them to 206 through system permissions.

"I want to go back and water the flowers, if they are still alive." Chi Nan said, with a rare stubborn mood in his voice.

You Yu didn't seem to expect that Chi Nan remembered this, and suddenly smiled: "It's okay, you can buy it if you die, you won't raise me for you."

Chi Nan raised his eyes to look at You Yu.

For some reason, he felt that Yuyu's voice today sounded very far away, as if it came from a distant wilderness. He was always worried that if the wind was stronger, Yuyu's voice would be blown away.

"What's wrong?" You Yu met Chi Nan's gaze.

Chi Nan shook his head and did not speak.

After a long while, Chi Nan looked at the ruined Zicheng, and the strange emotion that made his heart choked with sadness came back again.

"Why did the Dream Maker build this world?" he asked You Yu.

You Yu shook his head: "No one knows except the Dream Maker."

Chi Nan seemed a little regretful: "That's it..."

You Yu looked at him steadily and said, "Perhaps, the Dream Maker himself doesn't know."