121-127

─── ・ 。゚* ⊱✿⊰ : * 。゚. ───

CHAPTER 121

THE CRYING BOY (7)

The face in the mirror image has a pair of faint green eyes, and there are moles of tears on the left and right corners of the eyes. It is unique and melancholy. A silver-white hair hangs loosely on the shoulders, and the eyelashes and the tail of the eyes are wet, and the face is tired. The color is not dissipated, as if just waking up with tears from a nightmare.

"Excuse me, can you hear me?" Chi Nan tried to convey the voice to each other through consciousness connection, just like when You Yu "shared the senses".

But the face of the person in the mirror was indifferent.

"Hey..." Chi Nan suddenly didn't know how to call "self", and tried to ask again, "Can't you hear my voice?"

Unable to wait for the answer, he was unwilling to continue asking, "Are you the dream maker? Or...Are you the dream maker?"

These questions were destined to wait for the other party's answer, and Chi Nan stopped using useless questions.

At this moment, the voice of the body owner came--

"Why does this pocket watch appear here?"

"No...Whose pocket watch is this? Have I seen it? Why do you feel familiar when you first wake up?"

"What I dreamed of just now, I remembered it when I woke up, but I can't remember it at all now..."

Talking words came from all directions, and Chi Nan confirmed in the mirror that the owner of the body was not speaking.

Then these voices...

Chi Nan was startled, he could clearly hear what the body owner was thinking!

The opponent's thinking path will be transformed into a voice and transmitted to his ears, but the other party does not know his existence.

Chi Nan persuaded himself to calm down quickly and clear the current chaotic and absurd situation——

He is like an uninvited guest standing in one-way glass, silently observing the owner's every move and even listening to his thinking.

Moreover, the owner of the body, who was forgotten many years ago by him...

What time is it now? Looking at this outfit, "I" is the dream **** in the legendary dawn tower? Is 9 alive? Is "The Crying Boy" already born?

At the junction of the second-level dream and the third-level dream, the system transmits him back to the body of the 'past self', which must be to provide important clues through the backtracking of the scene.

Chi Nan tried to synchronize his body with his "past self", waiting for the long-forgotten memory to reappear before his eyes.

...

Dreaming God held his pocket watch, and the turbulent noise in his ears immediately stopped, and he gained a long-lost and short-lived silence.

The tears stopped temporarily, and he carefully put the pocket watch into his arms.

This pocket watch that appeared beside his pillow inexplicably seemed to possess a strange calming power.

But he also knows that all the inexplicable has a reason, this pocket watch appears here at this moment, there must be a metaphor or purpose.

Not only is calm, this pocket watch also feels unique to him.

I seemed to have seen this thing in my dream just now, and I missed it very familiarly and very far away, as if I missed the future I had never seen before.