31-40

─── ・ 。゚* ⊱✿⊰ : * 。゚. ───

CHAPTER 31

CANDLEMAN'S DAY (1)

Ye Chang glanced at Chi Nan calmly: "Don't worry, I'm an African."

Chi Nan said more calmly than him: "I never draw a lottery."

"Do people with high scores get the right to pardon?" Chi Nan asked the system again.

[Please roll the dice first, and the rules of getting pardon will be announced later]

The system answered without undue frustration. At that time, staff had already brought dice cups and trays.

Everyone: "..." Fairness is a joke, right? It sounds like it's doing insider stuff.

Ye Chang looked at Chi Nan: "Then I first?"

Chi Nan nodded.

So Ye Chang calmly shook the dice cup, and the monotonous sound from the shaking could tell that there was only one dice in the dice cup.

Several onlookers watched Ye Chang's movements for a moment, and they were so nervous that they held their breath unconsciously, especially the dark tea, with fine and dense sweat leaching from their foreheads.

In less than five seconds, Ye Chang stopped the movement in his hand, and the crisp sound of the dice's impact came to a halt.

"Did I drive?" He was asking for Chi Nan's opinion.

"Um."

Ye Chang opened the dice cup and smiled, "Six o'clock."

Hearing this number, Black Tea's eyes were almost black, and I was finished thinking about it.

According to the general rules, it must be a large number of forgiveness. Although he doesn't want Ye Chang to be in trouble, he would still be a little selfish if the other party is Chi Nan who treats him like a younger brother...

Then Chi Nan took the dice cup, shook it twice as he pleased, then stopped, and opened it: "One point."

Then the voice of the system sounded: [Determined by the dream maker, give death immunity to those with low points]

Everyone: "...?" This result is really unexpected, as if the system is watching people play chopsticks.

Ye Chang shrugged: "I said, I am African, congratulations to Brother Nan."

Chi Nan didn't feel happy or lucky. He was silent for a moment and said: "I think this system is not serious."

System: [...] It is controlled by the dreamer and has nothing to say.

Hei Cha suddenly said anxiously: "I have many good feelings, and I am not so eager to realize my wish. Can I transfer my good feelings to both of them? What will Ye Chang do with the 90% probability of death?"

The big wave sighed: "There is no favorable exchange in the nightmare world."

"What can I do with this..."

Unlike the black tea's helplessness, Ye Chang, the party concerned, was so calm that it was incomprehensible: "It's okay. Ninety percent is not 100%. Maybe I'm lucky enough."

Chi Nan glanced at him: "Didn't you say you are African?"

Ye Chang was taken aback, and then smiled: "Isn't there you, Brother Nan? I'll just rub you."

Chi Nan: "...Hmm."

Ye Chang: "I have a hunch that we will be together in the next copy of the nightmare."