11-20

─── ・ 。゚* ⊱✿⊰ : * 。゚. ───

CHAPTER 11

YU YU'S DREAM (11)

Just after Lao Yu finished speaking, Chi Nan sucked his nose vigorously, and then two blood shed...

"I just praised you casually, you still have a nosebleed on your head?" Lao Yu couldn't laugh or cry.

The black tea held his forehead: "Did the blood have not been cleaned just now...Fucking, why are you running more and more?!"

Chi Nan took the tissue from Song Yue and wiped his nose: "Maybe I stayed up late these days."

"No," Lao Yu twisted his brows, "Any abnormal physical reaction in the nightmare world is for a reason. Just finished saying that you are talented, so don't take it lightly."

"Could it be that bowl of medicine..." Black Tea's complexion changed abruptly, and he looked worriedly at Chi Nan who kept wiping his nose.

Chi Nan blocked his nose with a tissue and raised his head to stop the bleeding: "The medicine is too tonic."

Dark tea: "..."

"Now there are only eight wall lamps left in the living room." Cheng Xu lay on the guardrail, his expression not very good. "When we came in there were ten people, plus the three members of Bai Yingzhi's family and the maid in the house. There are a total of fourteen people in this villa. ."

The seldom-spoken youth frowned: "Black Tea said that there were reports in the news that 13 people were killed in the fire accident in Bai Yingzhi's villa, which means that we can only live one in the end?"

Some people have guessed vaguely, but they are afraid to say the horrible thoughts. It seems that once the guess is exposed to the air in a verbal way, it will become true.

Cheng Xu: "Don't forget, it was the young master who survived in the end."

Nanlu: "So we really want us to kill the young master's NPC and fight for the only place to survive..."

Everyone fell silent, and after a while, Yu said: "As far as I know, even if the battle royale is difficult to kill in the nightmare world, there will be no one left to live."

After a pause, he suddenly thought of something and took out his script, turned it straight to the end and read it, "Have you noticed that the resume after the script is not quite right."

"Something's wrong?" Hearing that, everyone turned to what they regarded as ominous, and never wanted to take another look. They wanted to tear the burned script, but the more they watched, the more confused they became.

Song Yue said: "I have read this resume before, but it is obviously not my own. I think it should be the'identity' assigned to me by the copy of the nightmare. This identity matches Bai Yingzhi's argument, but it is on the resume. Except for name and gender, birth age information, graduate school and major information, there is nothing, so I don't feel too relieved."

Social animal Song Yue added: "If you really use this resume to apply for a job, you will starve to death."

"Useful information is often hidden in the most common details," Lao Yu raised his eyebrows: "When you write your resume, do you write your own detailed date of birth?"

Song Yue opened the resume form again, her face becoming more confused: "If you don't tell me, I didn't pay attention to this. I have seen a lot of people who have the year, month and day written in detail on the resume, but I can write it all the time..." She shook Shook his head, "Is it a confusing behavior?"