71-80

─── ・ 。゚* ⊱✿⊰ : * 。゚. ───

CHAPTER 71

MOSAIC SCHOOL (22)

Where will my brother's head be hidden?

Chi Nan can only confirm that he will appear in the 229 apartment, as for the specific place, it is still impossible to accurately judge.

Judging from the previous plots of the increase in favorability, the younger brother likes to play hide-and-seek, the younger brother likes to take pictures, and the younger brother has green eyes like a paradise fish.

The hostess's dislike of green-eyed creatures and children's behavior has also been explained. It is precisely because she has personally sent her deformed child to death, and the other party has cursed her for restless day and night, and she will live in the rest of her life. There is no peace in the middle.

There are also plots such as the male host's head cut off to death, and the paradise fish soup with his eyes gouged out at the dinner table. Looking back, they are full of metaphors and hints.

But these inferences didn't seem to help them much to find [brother's head]. The two searched almost the entire 229 apartment from 10 am to 2 pm, and they couldn't find any clues about the head.

The air was extremely hot in the afternoon, and the sky outside the window of the corridor was covered with dark clouds. The radio announced that a huge storm was about to hit Gongcheng.

The gloomy and depressing weather made the whole atmosphere even more bizarre, constantly pressing on the clueless two.

"Tomorrow will be the male host's first seven. I have a hunch that I must find the head and break the game before tomorrow..." Tang Yu wiped the sweat from his forehead, bit his lip frowning, "Otherwise it is likely to happen. Something terrible happened."

Chi Nan: "It's not far from finding the head to break the game."

As he said, he subconsciously touched the position of his left shoulder, even through the shirt, he could feel the uneven skin texture of the stitches after the scar healed.

Only now did he really feel what the old lady's phrase 'he grew up with you' means.

A subtle and unfamiliar emotion flowed in his consciousness. They did not disappear with the end of the projection, but became more intense and turbulent.

Chi Nan thought, this strange emotion is probably what people call sadness.

"But there is no way for us to find it blindly..."

Tang Yu was worried, Chi Nan seemed to think of something, and suddenly said: "We may have to ask the hostess."

"Mistress?" Tang Yu was a little dazed, "Are you saying that her room has not been searched yet? But she is the murderer of her brother, and she is so afraid of his brother, shouldn't she hide her brother's head in her room?"

"It doesn't have to be her own hiding," Chi Nan paused thoughtfully, "Or it might not be in her room."

Tang Yu became more and more confused: "I don't understand..."

Chi Nan: "But the clue must be related to her."

He couldn't forget the last scene. His brother smiled at the mistress on the operating table and said that he would definitely be back.

Yes, he said while looking at the mistress.

As soon as they reached the top of the stairs on the fifth floor of the apartment, the two of them were scared to stop by the continuous sound of smashing objects in the house.