21-30

─── ・ 。゚* ⊱✿⊰ : * 。゚. ───

CHAPTER 21

TWILIGHT CRUISE (3)

Chi Nan paused when he was about to clean up the tableware. Before he could speak, the black tea on the opposite side rushed to reply, "Very poor boy, but if I grow up, I think it's not a normal person."

"Huh? Why do you say that?" Ye Chang seemed to be very interested in this young master, and his tone was a little different from before.

"How can children grown up in this environment be normal? Native families have a great influence on people's personality," Black Tea said in his own opinion. "With this kind of parents, they have been treated as sacrifices since they were young, and they are not crazy. I need a lot of mental power, but what else is normal..."

"Yes," perhaps because of the fact that Ye Chang's eyes were hidden behind the lenses, he was not able to see his expression because he was facing the light, "Brother Nan thinks so too?"

Chi Nan was silent for a moment, and shook his head: "Very likable child."

Ye Chang glanced at him steadily, and raised the corners of his lips faintly: "Really?"

"Hey, your preference is too unique, will you also rush in this direction when looking for someone?" Black Tea teased Chi Nan.

Chi Nan didn't care about being joked, and seriously thought about it: "If you can find it."

"Wow, you really like Bingjiao," Black Tea asked as he watched him tidy up the plate, "you just eat it?"

"Well, you guys eat slowly. I'll go to the cruise ship to see if there are any clues. We will meet in the banquet hall at 7:50."

Chi Nan left the restaurant and started looking for a breakthrough along the map icon on the corridor.

Now that he has eyes, he no longer has to rely on his teammates to search for clues like the previous dungeon, and he can feel the nightmare world immersively.

In fact, he has always been a little pity in his heart. If he could see things earlier, he would be able to see Xiaoyouyu with his own eyes.

As for Ye Chang's question just now...

He will always remember the last time in the fire, Xiao Youyu raised an angelic face and said to Bai Yingzhi, "Mom, let's go to **** together, I love you" with crazy and innocent eyes.

So is this abnormal behavior in the human world?

But at that moment, he was so attracted by the extremely crazy and dangerous beauty of Xiao Youyu's body that he couldn't look away...

Chi Nan didn't understand very well, and shook his head in his heart.

Chi Nan quickly withdrew from his emotions and noticed that the Twilight was not particularly large, with a total of five floors.

Public areas such as restaurants, banquet halls, public bathrooms, gyms, recreation rooms, libraries, and crew rest areas are concentrated on the first and second floors, while guest rooms are mainly concentrated on the third, fourth, and fifth floors. Chi Nanshun photographed the space of the cruise ship. Schematic.

He noticed that the northernmost area of ​​the picture on the first floor was a painting exhibition hall.

Chi Nan is very sensitive to information related to paintings. He also had the mentality to give it a try, and asked the waiter who happened to pass by: "Hello, is the painting exhibition hall open to the outside world now?"