17

Today is the first day of the practice. I am so ready for this !

It has been years , so i am a little afraid of all the body pain i would have to endure but throwball makes it all worth it !

I look at myself in the mirror. The top is loose but not loose enough to show my breasts when i bend but the pants are kind of tight and revealing. But there wasn't a bigger size than this in the shop so i settled on this one.

I try to prepare as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake Veera but when i hang the bag on my shoulders and exit the bathroom , fully dressed, Veera is already awake and stretching his body as he stands up.

"I am going for the practice. I will return after 7:30" i say making him look at me, as soon as he does his eyes go wide.

"Is this the dress you bought ?" He asks, his eyes skimming down the length of my body, pausing for a little while on my legs and breast as it comes back to meet my eyes.

"Yes..." I drag, feeling a little shy all of a sudden.

"I will drop you" he says, straightening his  top and shorts.

"No it's okay nga, i will go with Sheela and her husband" i say, not wanting to trouble him.

"Wait right here, i will come after brushing my teeth" he says dismissively before entering the bathroom while i sigh defeated and sit on the bed, waiting for him.

Why does he even want to do this ?

I didn't plan to give a double update but since it is Valentine's Day and all you wonderful babezzz asked for another update, i couldn't refuse. Happy Valentine's Day ya'll ❤️

Thank you babes ❤️