39

A few months later......

Vedha

If anyone would have told me before a year that my dear hubby would start showering me with love i would have laughed at their face and told them to go so something useful.

But look where i am right now.

Surprisingly enough Veera has been nothing but a simpingly great husband.

He comes home everyday with a new gift in his hand and doesn't let me out of the bed the whole night.

I don't know how he manages to do it. F*ck me all night long without an ounce of sleep and goes to work the whole day and comes back again to take me out on a date and again f*ck me .

It has been a cycle that hasn't stopped any day now.

If there is anyone else who is happy in this new change it is my in-laws and my parents.

They are literally betting on the gender of our baby right now.

I have been on a pill since i am not sure if i am ready to welcome a baby with my newly transformed husband.

But for the last one month i have stopped taking pills since Veera pleaded me not to.

Guess who finally wants a baby ?

"Babyyyy" Veera whines as he enters the kitchen, loosening his tie with an annoyed expression.

"What happened nga ?" I ask , frowning with concern as he comes and hugs me, lowering himself onto my chest and placing his head on my boobs while trying to look up at me.

"I told you I have a meeting with an important client today right ?" He asks in a baby voice.

Awww so cute.

"Yes, what happened ? Did it go well ?" I ask, frowning more.

"I got the deal but...." He drags pouting.

"But what ?" I ask, totally confused.

".....i got really hard thinking about you in that s*xy lingerie you wore last night. I wasn't able to concentrate even a bit so i excused myself to the restroom and had to get rid of it by myself" he says in a very sad baby voice , his lips puckered while his eyes shine with fake sparkly innocence.

I internally laugh but maintain a sad expression.

"Aw my poor hubby, i can only imagine the pain you must have gone through. What can I do to make you feel better ?" I ask in an equally innocent voice.

He suddenly stands up straight and presses me hard onto his body while smiling.

"Wear the lingerie right now for me so that i could f*ck you in it. I promise I will not try to tear it off this time" he asks like a small boy who had just won a candy.

"For that, you have to let me go" i say and he immediately releases me making me giggle.

*Smack*

"Ouch" i yelp as i feel the sting on my ass while walking out of the room with a big smile on my face.

The next month i found out that i got pregnant and on our 7th wedding anniversary we had a beautiful baby girl in our hands.

To say my parents and in-laws were happy is an understatement.

Life wasn't fair at all to me. But somehow everything changed and the life after was totally worth it for the amount of torture and loneliness i felt in the five years of loveless marriage.

As soon as I stopped breastfeeding her and she started eating normal food both of them fought to look after her which made my hubby dearest the happiest since he stayed home and f*cked me on literally every surface of our house.

His most favourite spot became my baking spot.

That b*stard wouldn't let me bake cakes in peace i swear.

He would follow me around like a puppy till i let him f*ck me on the kitchen island.

After that, he never stopped loving me. He was all over me and i absolutely loved it.

"Hubby dearest !" I shout as i hug him, he has gone to work after weeks and has returned home.

"I missed you wifey dearest" he whispers as he starts kissing my neck making me giggle while he does so.

"So, can we start our night ?" He asks huskily before picking me up and carrying me to our bedroom like i don't weigh a ton.

"Beautiful and all mine" he whispers , kissing my lips as i hold onto his neck.

"I love you baby" he says with admiration and adoration in his eyes.

"I love you too hubby dearest" i say with a victorious smile.

Finally ! Everything that i have ever wanted from him !

My Hubby Dearest

The End

New plussize story out now !!