19

After the session gets over, i am so tired and sweaty.

We all head out together and surprisingly enough all the husbands are standing out, still talking and laughing.

I see relief wash over the face of Veera as he sees me.

If there is one thing he hates more than getting married to me, it probably is talking to or being anywhere near Sheela's husband.

"Bye Veera ! See ya tomorrow !" He says while Veera and I head towards the car.

"Vedha !" I hear my name being called by that deep male voice making me turn around.

In my peripheral vision i see Veera turning around and going rigid as soon as he sees the guy.

As if something clicked he comes and stands right behind me.

"I don't know if you remember me but i am Sujay. I used to be your classmate. From 3rd grade to 12th. Sujay Naik ?" He says, looking at me expectantly.

Just then it clicks inside my head. I remember him ! He used to be that nerdy topper in our class. Every one of us would copy from his homework. All the time.

"Hey Sujay how are you ? What are you doing here ? Thought you'd become an IITian and be working in some foreign country" i say, teasingly.

"See , that's where you're wrong. I didn't. Here I am" he says and winks at me making me laugh.

"Ahem" Veera clears his throat from beside me making Sujay's eyes skim to his face.

"Will see you in the evening" Sujay says with a nod making me nod my head as he turns and walks away.

Then we both got into the car.

"Should I remind you ?" Veera asks, making me look at him as he grips the steering wheel tightly.

"Huh ?" I ask.

"Did you forget that i am your husband ?" He asks, turning around and looking at me emotions running in his eyes.

"What do you mean ?" I ask frowning.

"Was he your boyfriend?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

"Does it matter ?" I ask, feeling angry.

He acts so possessive all of a sudden. As if he has ever showed me any kind of attention or liking.

He doesn't reply, instead he grips the steering wheel even tighter before starting the car.

I get down as soon as we reach and hit the showers, feeling sweaty and dirty.

When i come out i don't see Veera.

As i go down and start working too I don't see him.

Did he leave without bathing or something ?

If yes then, ewww.

Thank you babes ❤️