21

It is safe to say i didn't talk with him or go anywhere around him for the next two days.

I slept before he came and didn't go anywhere near him while eating food.

It is eight in the night when i hear my name being called.

As i go to see who is here i am surprised to see Sujay standing in front of the entrance in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Sujay ? Come in ! What a surprise !" I say as I invite him in with a smile.

"Hi Vedha. I came here to have a talk with you..." He drags with a smile as he enters and sits on the sofa while i do so too opposite him.

"Go on" i say encouragingly.

I know what is about to be asked. Matter of fact.

"We didn't throw you out of the team. We were forced to do so by your *ahem* husband" he says making me sigh.

"I guessed so. I swear, i was so pissed at this. I don't know why he behaved like this" i say, shaking my head.

All this acting, for what ?

But i can't let third persons know my personal stuff.

"I just wanted to ask maybe if you wanted to join my class. I own a throwball academy not so far away from here. I am not forcing you in this but i wanted to offer it to you seeing, uhm, your weight" he says the last line by looking at me up and down, and clearing his throat.

My face goes blank as i stare at his face.

The audacity of this man !

But before i could say anything a loud voice from the entrance stops me as we both look at the direction from which the voice is coming.

Veera.

Thank you babes ❤️