35

Vedha

I feel Veera's eyes on me the entire time as i talk to his mother and mine.

Surprisingly, both our parents decided to visit us together since they weren't able to come yesterday to wish us on our anniversary.

"Your face is glowing Vedhuu" athai (mother in law) says, giving me an inspective look.

"She is right, moreover, maplai's (son in law) eyes haven't left you from the time we came in. I have never seen him do that in all of these five years.Vedha, any good news ?" Amma asks with widened eyes.

"Did he ?" Athai asks, her face filled with surprise and happiness that is starting to show.

"Yes" i say, blushing, as i look down with a red face making both of them squeel and take me in hugs of their own.

"What happened grannies ? Why are you squeeling in the middle of my daughter's house ?" Appa (dad) asks as he and maama (father in law) walk towards us, Veera trailing behind them.

"Oh shut up !" Amma says at his teasing.

"I think we have been here for a long time. It is time to get going"Athai says, looking very happy.

"But we just came !" Maama exclaims, sharing a look with appa.

"Come on, let us get going. Take care Veera" athai says, giving maama a glare and Veera a sweet smile.

I walk to the front and send off the four.

I dash into Veera's chest when i turn around making him catch me in his hands.

"Ennanga...what are you doing ?" I ask with a blush as he looks down at me with a teasing smile and intense eyes.

"Did you tell them ?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

"I..." I trail, my face heating up more.

"Hmm ?" He asks, pinching my bare waist.

"Ow" i yelp, clutching his shoulders as he pulls me closer to him.

"Now they will start pestering me for a baby" he says with a blank tone.

"I'm sorry....they figured it out themselves since you kept looking at me" i drag, nervously.

"Oh is it ?" He asks, his hands trailing down to my ass and squeezing it while his lips drop to my shoulder and give it a kiss.

"Yes" i moan, feeling his tongue on my shoulder.

"It is only fair that we grant them the wish,hmm ?" He hums near my lips before picking me up bridal style while i put my hands around his neck and hold on.

"Ennanga...." I drag as he enters the hall.

"I have a cake to finish before the evening" i say.

"Really ?" He asks with disappointment in his face.

"Yes" i say meekly.

With an unwilling sigh he places me down.

I adjust my saree as i walk into the kitchen.

"I will help you" he says as he leans on the door frame of the kitchen.

"You go and take rest. You didn't sleep the whole night. You must be exhausted" i say , not looking at him as i take out the stuff.

"What about you ? Aren't you exhausted ?" He asks.

"I have work nga" i say , still not looking up.

"I will be waiting in our room. Come up once you finish" he says before i hear him walk away.

It takes me two hours to complete the work and the client arrived to pick up the cake just as i gave the finishing touches.

Around 4 pm i walk inside our room to find Veera sleeping in a sitting position, his laptop still on his lap.

I smile looking at him peacefully sleeping while i place his laptop on the table infront of the couch and shake him.

"Ennanga" i say softly making him open his eyes slowly.

"Did you finish ?" He asks in a low sleepy voice.

"Hmm" i say as i look into his brown eyes that stare into mine with concern.

"Come here" he says as he takes my hand in his and slowly tugs me to sit on his lap.

"No" i say shyly as i try to take my hand away.

"Baby" he says warningly.

"Please" i say but he shakes his head while pulling me to sit on him while he wraps his hands around me and places his head above my boobs.

He starts rocking us as he breathes onto my boobs making me giggle at the tickling sensation of his breath and beard.

"C-can we sleep ?" I stutter, not wanting to put him into the trouble of carrying my weight.

"Hmm" he says as he rolls me over making me yelp as he handles me like i am light weight which i know i am not.

"You feel so good in my arms, you know that ?" He groans as he hugs my full figure in his arms, making me gulp at how his muscles flex.

I first feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable but soon his scent gives me calmness and i sleep feeling his warm body near and around mine.

I hug the half of his body which is now above mine along with his hand and one leg, he definitely is treating me like a cushion for him.

Thank you babes ❤️