27

Veera

Today was tiring. I spent the whole day in a rush. My schedule was packed and my energy was completely drained.

The only thing that kept me going through the day was the thought of coming home to my sexy little wife.

It has been five years since we married each other. It was purely an arranged marriage.

But most importantly, it was just an arrangement between our parents. They wanted to build an empire together, they wanted their children to be together so that they could become family.

I have to admit, i was never interested in this whole thing.

I know at the end of the day i will end up marrying the girl my parents choose for me but i wasn't expecting that they would like whoever the girl was.

Vedha, they all liked her. They wholeheartedly wanted the marriage to work out but i didn't.

I didn't want the marriage nor the responsibilities that come along with it.

Family, children, wife and blah blah blah.

I didn't even feel an ounce of attraction to my so-called wife.

She was plus sized and dark. I was disappointed. I thought my parents would at least marry me to a trophy wife but she was something I never expected to end up with.

Thus started my ignorance.

I didn't want to be anything to her. I wanted to be myself and do my work. I don't want a wife nor a family.

But in the middle of all this i started lusting over her.

In some way, living in the same house as her and seeing her strut around in sarees that hugged her body left me sleepless for endless nights.

The lust that burnt inside me for her never stopped.

But my ego stopped me from making any moves. I decided to jack off and f*ck off.

What started as lust turned into something more when i saw her open a cake shop in our house.

That is when i started noticing things more than just her seductive body.

Her dedication and all the efforts she puts into things that she likes.

Not just baking cakes but also taking care of the house......taking care of me.....

She has absolutely no idea how happy and proud i felt when she opened the cake shop with our initials on it.

I vividly remember the day of the opening.

I was too stunned to come home and know the name of her cake shop and the look when she told me that.

I wanted to take her upstairs to my room and f*ck her brains out till my initial would be peppered all over her plump body.

At the same time, i wanted to drop everything in my hands including my f*cking ego and hug her and beg her to forgive me for being such an assh*le to her all these years and kiss her the way she and her inviting lips deserve to be kissed.

But what to say ? I am good at hiding my emotions. I mean, at least i was.

I never really saw her going outside or interacting with any other male than me, my father and her father.

But when i saw her with Chandru i was so mad. She looked so beautiful laughing with him that i wanted to punch the hell out of him for even coming near her.

After knowing what really happened i let it slide off.

Then came that b*stard Sujai ! How dare he !   I swear i have never been that mad at a person all my life.

Both these incidents scared me. Me, who was able to hide all my emotions for five long years, started showing them.

That scared me.

I'm still scared of the thought of starting a family or the responsibility of it weighing upon my head.

I don't want it.

"Where is Vedha ?" I ask the maid as i enter the dining room after going upstairs to place my things and come back.

"M-madam...." She drags hesitantly.

"What ?" I snap, getting annoyed by her expression because it clearly shows what I'm about to hear isn't gonna be pleasant.

"Madam has gone out with her friends" she says hesitantly.

"Hmm" i say and dismiss her with my hands making her scurry out of the mansion with her things.

Where the f*ck has she gone without informing me ?

I frown as i run upstairs and take out my laptop from my suitcase.

I open the CCTV footage and see Alia, Smruti and Nidhi walking inside the house.

I open the footage from the kitchen and hear what they are talking about.

Throughout the video Vedha keeps blushing as Alia gushes about me and Smruti and Nidhi gush about some other b*stard.

So she knows that i was jealous and she has told them too.

I smile at that thought but it falls as the footage from our room plays.

Having CCTV with a microphone everywhere i may sound like a creep. Well, it's true. I do have a big ego but it didn't stop me from seeing my wife secretly. All these CCTV cameras are my gods. They help me get rid of all the boners. Better than p*rn i swear.

My man straightens up in my pants as i watch Vedha being changed.

My c*ck sears to life and roars causing me visible physical pain as i see her in that damn black saree looking all seductive and arousing.

No man in his right mind would be able to avoid this woman if she strutted into a place looking like this.

All my senses come to life as i shut the laptop and dash down to my car.

What the hell is she doing going dressed like this to some party with drunk asses.

To top it all i refused to come to the party just so i could come home to her now look at what my sexy vixen wife is doing !

The three br*ts are gonna pay for this !

I am not letting no man come near my wife !

Ik ik, this is all of you's dream update 😌

Thank you babes ❤️