38

Vedha's POV

"What is up with Veera ? He hasn't taken his eyes off you ever since you arrived" Ananya, my cousin, asks with suspicion as she gives Veera who is standing on the other side of the room talking to his cousins a glare.

I look at him and just like she said he is looking at me, his smile widens as i make eye contact with him. I give him a small smile before looking at Ananya.

"Ananya that..." I drag and tell her everything that happened recently.

She is the only person except for the three crazy girls of mine that know about our marriage status.

"Oh my god that pervert ! Vedha, he is definitely using you for s*x ! After five years of marriage the first thing he does to fix your relationship is to f*ck you ? That definitely gives me toxic male vibes" she screeches with concern as disgust.

"Don't shout such lewd things in public dii, everyone around us are our relatives" i sush her before dragging her up to my old room where mine and Veera's things are kept for the stay.

"I don't care ! Akka (sister) you can't let him treat you like a sl*t" she says with concern.

"I know.....But I've been waiting and craving for his attention the past five years. Now i finally have it. Ananya you know i can't divorce him. And he hasn't ever cheated on me during these five years. And moreover, i let him do it. I need it too. This is taking place with both of our concerns. If this is the only way I can build our relationship, then I'm ready to give myself to him anytime he wants me to" i say, sighing heavily.

"Akka..." She drags with a lot of emotions before giving me a hug.

"You truly are a gem. That *ssh*le should come to his right senses and treat you like a queen ! You deserve to be treated that way !" She whispers in my years before pulling away.

I smile at her as we stay with our hands around each other's backs.

"Babyyyy" Veera's excited voice comes before the door cracks open and he enters with a big smile.

"Oh , what are you doing here in our room ?" He asks , his smile flattering into an annoyed expression as he sees Ananya.

"I will come to my akka's room whenever i want, that is none of your business" she says with hatred as she looks at him.

"It is not just your akka's room anymore. It is our room. Now get out, i want to talk with my wifey alone" he says walking towards me.

"Whatever, i will come here whenever i want" she says before stomping off.

As Ananya exits the room i look at Veera who has something in his hands.

"Kumar (his cousin) gave it to me, i forgot to pack my traditionals. Can you help me wear it ?" He asks making me realise it is veshti and sattai (shirt)

"Oh" i say as he places the cloth on the bed and starts taking off his suit.

I have never seen him wear veshti sattai except on our wedding day.

He looked so hot and attractive when he did. I used to admire him a lot every time I watched our marriage album.

He strips until he is only in his boxer before taking an inner banian and wearing it.

"What are you waiting for ? Come tie the veshti around me" he asks with a one sided smile making me fidget with my hands.

"Ennanga, i will go and send  Kumar itself. I don't know how to tie veshti...." I drag blushing before dashing out of the room.

I hear Veera groan with disappointment, but i really don't know how to tie veshti and all....

Thank you babes ❤️