37

Vedha's POV

"Ah Veera" i moan as he plunges his tongue inside my p*syy and sucks on my cl*t.

"Hngh" he groans into my lips before blowing on them making my whole body shudder.

"I'm going to--" before i could complete he pulls away and comes up.

"Why did you sto---Ooooohhh" i moan as he thrusts into me roughly.

"Oh my god you---" i say but he doesn't let me complete the sentence again as he starts slamming into me making legs around around him and my hands hold his shoulder for my dear life.

Our breaths get really ragged as we stay nose to nose while his slams get harder and faster.

He is so deep inside me that my insides can't take it as i clutch harder around him making him groan.

"F*ck that feels good baby" he groans as his thrust gets sloppy, as if he is controlling himself from c*mming.

"I want to ride you" i whisper making him groan with lust as he flips us.

"F*ck yes" he moans as i place my hand over his chest and grind my hips in a circular motion on him while he watches me with half lidded eyes.

"Ride me baby, ride my d*ck" he says making me go crazy as i bounce and grind on him faster while his hands are tightly clasped on either side of my hips.

"Yes yes yes" he moans as his hands slam me harder on him.

"Don't stop baby, c*m with me" he moans before he slams into me one last time as we both c*m at the same time.

"I can't believe i missed this out for five f*cking years" he growls before his hand comes up around the back of my neck before he pulls me down on his face and kisses me with aggression and passion.

"Mhmm" i moan as his tongue works magic inside my mouth before he bites my lower lip so hard that it starts bleeding.

"You are mine, you understand that ? My wife. Mine" he husks, his eyes getting dark and his voice getting deeper all of a sudden.

"Say it, say that you belong to me" he growls before smacking my ass.

"Ah ! I belong to you nga" i moan as my eyes close instinctively before opening again to look at his face which is now looking satisfied with a sadistic smile on his lips.

"Good girl" he whispers before rolling me down and making me lay near him on the bed.

"I feel good" i whisper as i stare at the ceiling, feeling his liquid inside me that is keeping my inside warm.

"I do too" he whispers before turning my body to look at his admiring face while placing his hand around my waist and pulling me to him.

Our naked bodies touch and intangle with each other making a warmth surround us as we hug each other.

This is all i have been waiting for for all these years.

Veera kisses my forehead as he pulls me towards his chest as he rests his face ontop of mine and kisses the top of my head.

I kiss his chest before hugging him tightly.

Don't ever leave me Veera, i can't take your ignore or absence ever again in my life.

Thank you babes ❤️