32

Vedha

By the time he reaches home in the evening i am already ready in a black saree that has been in my wardrobe, unused, for a long time now.

It was gifted my Alia on my 26th birthday to wear on a naughty night. But the night never came, so why not wear it now ?

I blush as Veera stares at me with wide mouth from inside the car as i walk towards the car.

I open the door of the backseat only to come face to face with the sight of the backseat filled with big cardboard boxes.

With a confused look i close the door and open the passenger seat, getting inside while Veera looks forward with an evil smirk.

"Whose reception is this ?" I ask as he starts driving.

He doesn't reply , that jackass.

I roll my eyes as i look out the window just as it starts raining.

Within minutes the car abruptly stops in the middle of a deserted road.

"I think the engine has gone" Veera says in a blank voice as he looks at me with a dark look in his eyes, his eyes darting between my boobs (which i think are visible through the see-through saree and my face.

"What are we gonna do ?" I ask as i start panicking.

"Sit inside the car , i will try to fix the engine" he says with a look that doesn't have any hint of panic before going out.

I watch his white shirt and pants completely drench in the rain as he opens the front of the car , obstructing my view of him.

Within five minutes he shuts the front and climbs inside the car, weaving his hand through his wet hair as he does so.

"The engine's gone" he says as he starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing ?" I ask as i back away a little in my seat.

"What ? Do you want your husband to catch a cold ?" He asks with a teasing smirk as he takes his shirt off revealing his hot dripping abs making me bite my lips and clench my thighs.

He is so f*cking sexy, no doubt about that.

"What are we gonna do ?" I ask, gulping as he lays back on his seat.

"We are gonna wait till the rain stops before calling a mechanic" he says looking at me sideways.

"And while we wait...." He drags and the next thing i know i am being picked up and placed on his lap making me yelp.

".....why don't we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary baby ?" He husks with a dark look in his eyes as his hands squeeze my ass making me moan.

"Funny you remember " i say with sarcasm as i look down at him.

"Does it matter anymore ?" He asks as he massages my ass in his hands.

"It does to me" i say trying to push him and get off of him.

"Oh come on" he says with a tight grip on me.

"It has been 5 years, i know i am an ass but now i know what i want. I want you. I want to f*ck you. We are married and isn't this what all husbands and wives do ?" He asks with a cocky look.

"Husbands and wives love each other, did we ?" I ask with an accusing look as i struggle to get away.

"Not everyone does baby" he says in a dark whisper while his eyes dart down to my boobs which i can sense are jiggling as i struggle to get away from him.

"Veera, let me go" i grit out making his eyes make contact with mine.

"I won't" he says in a way as if challenging me.

"If you don't let me go i will scream" i threaten, starting to panic.

"Exactly baby, you will scream my name" he says in a voice filled with pure lust.

"Shut up" i say, trying not to blush.

At that moment i feel my ass being poked by his hard dick making me gasp at the feeling.

"Let me f*ck you" he says as he thrusts his hip up into my ass.

"Oh" i moan as i clutch his shoulders tightly while he thrusts again, this time poking right onto my dripping pussy.

"Take me home first" i whisper into his ears as i feel my restraint slip and fall to the ground.

F*ck it ! He is my husband after all and i need some dick in life before dying !

The story is coming to an end soon , I'm nervous but i hope you all like it !

Thank you babes ❤️