23

"Ow" i wince as he lets my hand go while entering our bedroom.

"Who the f*ck is he ?! I swear Vedha, if you ever bring any other stupid man like him into my house I will fking sue his ass !" Veera shouts, his eyes red.

"Why do you care ?" I huff as I rub my wrist that is paining.

"I care because this is my house and you are my wife" he grits out, his jaw clenched and his demeanor rigid.

"Oh you still remember that i am your wife. Surprising" i say with sarcasm as i look at him while he just stares straight back at me.

"Naresh is getting married" he says, making my eyes go wide.

"OH MY GOD !" I gasp as i clap my hands together.

Naresh is Veera's best friend from college. Like Veera, he is the son of a businessman too. He runs the branch of his father's company in London.

I have known him since he was there from the start to end of our wedding and enjoyed him more than any other person. Even more than me and obviously more than Veera himself.

I like him and his character so much. He is an amazing person who has been living a bachelor life for way too long.

"When ? Who is the girl ? Is it gonna happen here in India ?" I ask, not able to contain my excitement.

"Patience is much appreciated" Veera says with sarcasm before taking a seat on his couch.

"But to answer your questions, the wedding is on next week. The girl is some Indian influencer, god knows how they met. And yes, the wedding is gonna take place in India" he says.

"Is he here yet?" I ask.

"Yeah, he landed yesterday" he says.

"That duffer ! I am gonna kill him for not visiting me yet !" I huff shaking my head.

"I wanna meet him and her as soon as possible" i whine.

"Get ready, we are going over to his house for dinner" Veera says making me nod as I walk out of the bedroom.

Damn i still have one cake order to complete and the client is gonna come tomorrow morning to collect the cake.

Back to work baby !

Thank you babes ❤️