Chapter Nineteen: Soft Spot

"Not fair your small it take us forever to find you," Breaks complained as he sighed.
"That's why its called hide and seek,"
"I personally like the Decepticon version of that game,"
"Well learn to play the human ways Knockout,"
"Ooo she's serious when she uses your full name Knocks,"
"Shut up Breaky don't call me Knocks,"
"Don't call me Breaky,"
"Hey Breakdown Knockout enough this is supposed to be a quality time spending together but if you don't want to then I'll go to Megs,"
"Wait did I just hear you call out liege Megs?"
"Yeah why?"
They looked at each other before busting out laughing. I blushed hard as I turned around and crossed my arms as they kept laughing.
"I never knew you two were that close to start calling each other cute nicknames,"
"I never call him that I just made it up,"
"You should. After all our liege does have a Soft spot for you anyways,"
"Says who?"
"Indeed Knockout says who?" Megatron asks as he enters in the lab.
He quickly turns around as he did a light scream.
"M-m-my liege I uhhh..... Nothing did you come to see Fay?"
"Yes and no. You see Soundwave has found a very important relic in a place called Egypt, now I am going and you two are coming along,"
"But what about Fay? She can't be here on her own with Starscream running around,"
"She will be guarded by ST3V3 and XQ2TV plus other drones,"
"But my liege..... I don't understand she's going to be.... I can't trust her with them,"
"Megatron why are you going?"
"Because this relic is very important to me its of Deception origin,"
"OK. I'll go if you promise to hurry back,"
"Fay-"
"I will Fay I promise anything for you,"
I had smiled.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
I was outside the door listening. My plan is coming to action with those two coming along the human can finally be mine.
"Now Fay you listen to me if anything were to happen to you while I'm gone I can promise you I will break there sparks open as soon as I come back," Megatron said as he came out the vault with Fay in his hand.
"My liege," I say bowing as I smiled.
"Starscream you are not to-"
"Go near the human I know I know I've heard it ever since she got here,"
"Perhaps maybe you finally taught him how to behave," the human said as I growled.
Megatron laughed.
"Perhaps so my dear I told you a good beating will always teach him great lessons,"
"That you are right my liege,"
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
A/n: I know its short again but only because I'm in school its really all I have to write right now I'll right more during the weekend since it's a three day weekend