Chapter Thirty One: Wouldn't feel right

I was on my way to Orian's library. After all he is Cybertron's clerk.
"Orian," I told him as he turned around and smiled at me.
"Skyscraper what brings you here?"
"Oh just bored really. Wanna crash this place and do something fun?"
"I can not I am working,"
"Awww Orian you never seem to have time for me anymore,"
"Don't make me feel bad Sky, after work we'll hang out as long as you want does that sound OK for you?"
I sighed.
"Fine I guess," I say walking out.
My name is Skyscraper. Orian and I have been friends since sparklings, we've done everything together, we've played, we've cried, shared our first word you could say were more of a brother sister type.
"THINK FAST KID!" someone yelled as I turned around to see a giant ball flying towards me.
I quickly caught the ball as it pushed me back a few feet.
"Nice lob," I heard a new voice say as I turned to see a white bot smiling at me while walking towards me.
"Thanks, do you always just throw things like this to random Cybertronians?"
"Only the ones I like. Names Wheeljack," he said grabing the ball from me and held out his free hand.
"Skyscraper," I said grabbing his hand shaking it.
"Nice to meet ya, I haven't seen you around here before,"
"Normally I'm usually with Orian that's probably why,"
"Orian? As in Orian Pax Cybertronians Clerk?"
"That's the one,"
"Wow. What department are you in?"
"Nothing right now. I'm just roaming around, you?"
"I'm a wrecker,"
"Woah so your one of those who go on dangerous missions can I go with?"
He shrugged his shoulders.
"Sure why not. It be cramped in my ship though my bud Bulkhead is coming with,"
"Fine with me thanks Wheeljack,"
"So tell me about yourself,"
"What ya want to know?"
"Anything fine with me,"
"Let's see.... I hate to just stay indoors I'm more of an adventurous type, I like to play games, and just to have fun,"
"I think you should join the wrecker style we have fun all the time just like how you like it," he says as we made our way to a ship.
He slid the door open for me.
"Thank you,*
"No prob Sky,"
"Already know my nickname huh?"
"Well Skyscraper is a pretty long word to say. I'd figure Sky would be a much easier word,"
I chuckled as he got in the other side.
"Uhhh Jackie whose this?" A green bulky guy asked in the back.
"Her names Skyscraper,"
"Is she apart of the wreckers group?"
"Nope. She asked to go and I accepted her request,"
"Jackie you can't just being anyone on board what if her parents are looking for her?"
"They wouldn't mind. They know I wonder off anyways. Let's roll Jackie,"
"You said it Sky besides Bulk its only just one time," he said starting up the ship.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
I was off work once I was done with everything. I looked around for Sky but I couldn't find her anywhere.
"Megatronous have you seen Skyscraper around?" I asked my other friend as I walked towards him.
"Your girlfriend? Nah I haven't seen her,"
"First of all she's not my girlfriend and second of all thanks so much for the help,"
"No problem Orian. I have a match later tonight care to come watch and see me in action?"
"I promised Sky I'd come out a and hang with her today, but if I don't see her then yes I would watch you fight,"
"I don't see why you can't just get together already,"
"Because..... It just wouldn't feel right," I responded in an honest answer.