Chapter Seventeen: Things Change

⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"Jack you OK? You haven't been yourself lately,"
"I-I'm OK Arcee,"
"Wait this isn't about that traitor is it?"
"Arcee she's not a traitor I happen to love her. The con's got through her head she's just a little messed up,"
"Love? Jack did I just hear that right?"
"Yes Arcee I love Fay, I should of told her before she left maybe she still would of stayed,"
"Jack I may not fully understand the term but Love is a big word perhapes like her is a better way. I saw her Jack she didn't like being with us,"
"I know Arcee I just wish I can some how get though to her. I wish she never met you guys in the first place,"
"Well Jack Things Change and you can't stop them from Changing,"
I sighed knowing she was right.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
"AH HA I WIN TIC TAC TOE THREE IN THE ROW HUMAN GAMES ARE FUN!" Knockout shouted happy.
So let me explain what happened both bots were bored as hell so I taught them a game called Tic TAC toe like it took me literally 10 minutes just to teach them how to play. I sighed at the boys foolishness as Breaky pouted.
"No fair. Knockout's cheating,"
"Cheating what? Me? How can u even cheat in this stupid game?"
"I thought you said it was fun?"
"Well now Breaky is making things unfun,"
"And now Knocks is killing the mood for this game,"
Both guys growled at each other.
"Alright that's it while you two figure things out I'm going to Megatron,"
"Wait no Fay don't go we have to watch over you and you know that,"
"Yeah well with you guys arguing over a game its kinda hard to stay besides I'll be fine don't worry about me I know where his room is by heart anyways," I told them both as I walked out the lab.
"Fay wait-" I didn't let Knockout have time to finish since I was out of hearing distance.
"Now then we go left," I told myself as I made my way left.
As soon as I did I saw two drones patrolling.
"Why do we need a human on board ship anyways? Its stupid,"
"I heard our master is in love with her I mean why else would he order half of us to storm the Autobot's base just to get her back? She's not that serious,"
They stopped walking as they spotted me.
"Hey X27 its the human,"
"How's about we play around with her for a bit 5K32?"
"I'd say that's a great idea come here little human girl," one of them said as they both began to walk towards me.
I gulped as I tried running but my legs were cold as stiff as they wouldn't let me run. The one grabbed me roughly as I tried squeezing out of his grip.
"Hey wanna play try not to splatter the human to the wall game?"
"Sure thing sounds like fun,"
I began to quiver in fear.
⚫◽⚫◽⚫◽
I had just gotten done with my beating of Starscream. I felt so much better as I even hada smile on my face. A scream had erupted from the warship as my smile vanished.
'Fay she's in trouble' I thought as I began running towards where the scream came from.
Another scream has erupted from the walls as I turned left and caught two gaurds throwing Fay back in forth like a game of ball. I grabbed the one closest to me and smashed his helm against the wall before the other one had time to throw Fay again.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled loudly as the drone began shaking.
"My-my Liege I was just...... Playing and-"
"Does Fay look like an OBJECT FOR YOU TO BE PLAYING?!" I shouted at him grabbing Fay from his hands.
"I-My liege please forgive me," he panicked begging from the ground once I had my cannon out.
"I will reunite you with your friend to the all spark and this is what will let others know when they disobey my orders and try not to dare follow them," I say as a loud shot erupted from the warship.
A/N: hi guys I'd like to super apologize for not updating. I've been super super busy with school and projects and stuff I just don't have Time for Wattpad anymore but I promise you from now on I shall try to update more frequently thanks for all the comments and favs guys I never thought this story would be the next big thing loves you so much.