Wednesday

It had felt like a lifetime walking in these woods but in reality it had only been 20 minutes, 10 minutes since we arrived. We were just waiting on Tyler to show up. When we got here Wednesday was already there and she was shocked to see me, standing with the rest of them. Wednesday had informed me of everything since I left Nevermore and the vision she had when Tyler kissed her. After a few more minutes I could hear Tyler approaching, I gave Wednesday a signal letting her know that it was game time. Wednesday came out from behind the stone building and approached him. Once Tyler saw her, he step closer and put a smile on his face.

"Thing gave me your note. I was surprised you wanted to see again, after you ran out the other night" He said. Surprised? What else did I miss? "So, uh, is this a date?" He asked her and after he said those words, Xavier immediately covered my mouth with his hand, knowing I was going to laugh. He knows me so well.

"It's a surprise" Wednesday said giving it a little bit of a mystery. Tyler let out a little chuckle and step closer and closer to Wednesday until he close enough to lean in for a kiss but she brushed by him, moving away before he got the chance.

"When I came to Nevermore, romance was the last thing on my mind. But when you kissed me, you opened my eyes and suddenly it all made sense. Xavier warned me about you, but I didn't listen." Wednesday said without showing any type of emotion on her face

"Ironic now, huh?" Tyler said

"Ironic would've been framing Xavier for murder or Ariella for murder while the real Hyde helped me put them away" Wednesday said. Hyde? Is that what the beast is called? And why me?

"Wait...you don't think--" Tyler starts to say but Wednesday cuts him off.

"I don't think. I know. Kinbott probably discovered your secret during one of your sessions. So she unlocked you. Why'd you kill her? I thought Hydes were typically loyal to their masters" Wednesday said. When Wednesday said master it click in my head. Ms. Thornhill has to be the master and since Tyler is the Hyde, she has been the one controlling him, since the start. But why?

"Wednesday, this is nuts" Tyler said. What's nuts is that this string bean is a Hyde

"On Outreached Day, I told you I was visiting the old meeting house. Did Kinbott send you to spy on me?" Wednesday asked him but I just shook my head where I stood next to Xavier.

"It's Thornhill" I whispered to him. He nodded his head and I looked at the others just to see they heard me too and nodded their head in agreement. Now, we just need to let Wednesday know that part.

"The night at Rave'N you overheard Eugene and me discussing your cave in the woods and you warned Kinbott. Eugene probably saw her torching it. Then she sent you to clean up her mess. I have to hand it to you, Tyler. Wounding yourself that night at the Gates mansion, that was a masterstroke of misdirection" Wednesday said but Tyler waved her hands at her stopping her.

"Okay, stop. Do you know how insane you sound right now? I'm not a monster. A... and if you really thought that I was, why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone." Tyler said and that's when I step out and so did the rest

"Who said she was alone?" I questioned him from behind as me and Bianca walked over to stand next to Wednesday, as the rest stood behind him.

"Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing, but I'm out of here." he said and started to walk but me and Bianca step in front of him stopping him in his tracks.

"Actually" I say and then turn to Bianca, giving her a nod to do it

"You're coming with us" she said siring him.