Sisters

It had been two days since Weems died and I tried calling the school and Lizzie, I also tried calling Hope but there was no answer. The past two days have been crazy, with me finally remembering my sister and now due to what happen and Weems dying. The rest of semester had been canceled, so I was packing to go head back to Mystic Falls to go see Hope.

"So, it all just came back? Just like that" Xavier said as he was helping me pack

"Yeah, like they were never gone." I say. Placing the last of my clothes away. "Alright, that's the last of it" I add, taking his hand in mine as we walked out of my room, the rest of my stuff was already in my car. As we were walking down the stairs I saw Enid and Wednesday holding hands.

"What's this?" I mocked. Enid blushed but Wednesday just kept a cold stone face.

"Happened last night. Couldn't be more happier." Enid said and gave Wednesday a kiss on the cheek. "Anyway, we should go. My parents are here and so are Wednesday's, I will text non stop to you and I can't wait to come and see New Orleans." she said and gave me and Xavier a quick hug and bye then they were off.

"You gotta love her spirit" I say

"Oh, yeah." he said

"So, are your moms here? If their not I can't wait with you until they arrive" I tell him

"Actually, I talked to your aunt and she loves and believes it would be a good idea. I was planning on spending two weeks with you in New Orleans. You talked about showing me around and all the fun there is there. That is if you are okay with it?" he said grabbing my other hand

"Am I okay with that? Xavier, I would love that. I can show you where I practiced magic and where me and Hope and our father went to get sweeties." I say with a smile

"We will do all of that and more. We can do whatever you want Princess" he said as he kissed my cheek and before I knew it we were outside.

"We have to make a pit stop to Mystic Falls, I want to check on Hope. I got to see her" I tell Xavier but he shook his head

"I don't think you need to do that" he said. Making me confused, he pointed behind and when I turned around. I saw Hope. I saw my sister who stood a few feet behind me.

"HOPE!" I yelled running right into her arms. We held each other for a few more minutes and then pulled away. "I remember everything now"

"I know and we can thank Joise for that. I'm sorry for what I said when you came to Mystic Falls." she said

"Don't. I forgave you when you said it. Remember, sister's by chance" I say

"Friends by choice" we said in sync. I pulled her into a hug and then pulled away and than she pulled me in for another hug once she saw me start to cry.

"You know this is our third hug and it hasn't even been a 5 minutes yet" I say laughing, she pulled away.

"I can't help it. I'm turning into mom" she said. Xavier walked up next to me after giving me and Hope a moment. Hope turned to him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you for looking out for her and being there for her when I couldn't" Hope tells him

"You don't need to thank me for it. I love her" he said wrapping his arm around me.

"Okay, we should hit the road" I say

"I will follow behind you and when we get home. We are having a family dinner and Xavier I will be pushing questions on you. So be ready" she said and gave me one last hug and headed to her car.

"Should I be worried?" Xavier asked. I decided to tease him

"Maybe" I say as I walked to my car with a smirk on my face

"Ariella, that's not funny." Xavier said as he chased after me "ARIELLA!" he yelled running towards my car. Once he reached me he picked me up and spined me around. "That's not funny. Should I be worried?" he asked. He put me down so I could look at him

"Guess we will find out" I say climbing into the diver seats.

Note!

This is the end to my story. If there will be a season 2 of Wednesday than this storyline will continue. Until then go check out my other stories and I have more stories to come and tell. I love you guys and thank you all for your support. I hope there will be a season 2 of Wednesday because I would love to continue this story and show more of Ajax and Ariella in the future.