Hummers

"You brought a gun to a sword fight" Wednesday stated as I went and stood in front of her, I would be okay if the bullet hit me, I wouldn't die.

"It's probably the first smart decision you've made today." I say

"I might not get to kill all the outcast, but at least I'll get to kill you, Wednesday." She said trying to point the gun around me to get to Wednesday, I was just about to attack her when a bee landed on the gun. Then a bunch of more bees came out of nowhere and started to attack Thornhill, sting her. More and more bees came from each direction, heading straight for Thornhill, it was like they were being controlled. She started to fire the gun in the air at them but that didn't stop them. She fell down to the ground, covering her head and screaming.

"Yeah, that's what you get for messing with Nevermore. Bitch!" A boy said coming over to stand next to me and Wednesday. He must be Eugune. "Hummers stick together, right?" I looked back over at Thornhill than back at Eugune

"Call them off. I'll take it from here" I say walking over to her

"Maybe we should call the sheriff?" he said but I just ignored him. She is the reason Weems dead, a friend of my fathers. She is the reason why Nevermore students were in danger. She put Xaiver in danger and had him frame for a murder, he did not commit. It was time I took things into my own hands. The Mikaelson way. "You guys might want to turn around" I tell them. Thornhill tired to go for her gun but I press my foot on her hand, breaking her bones, making her scream in pain. Eugune called off his bees and that's when I went in for my attack. Blood all over my mouth, some got in hair and all over my hands. I stood up and turned around to face the three, they weren't scared of me and that was first for me. I looked down at my hands and whip them on my clothes. "I'll change later. Right now, we need to go find everyone" I say.

"They're all near the gate" Bianca said as we all walked side by side leaving the school building. As we got closer to the gate I see a bunch of Nevermore students and staff all together.

"Where's Wednesday?" I heard Enid voice

"Where's Ariella?" I heard Xavier say. He's okay. As we got closer to them, I saw Enid running over to us and pulling Wednesday into a hug and before I knew it I was being pulled into one as well, I wrapped my arms around him knowing who it was. I pulled away and he placed his forehead against mine. I could see tears falling down his cheek

"You're okay. I'm okay." I say whipping his tears away with my thumb. He placed his lips on mine and moaned at the contact. He pulled away and looked at me more closely as he just noticed the blood.

"What happened?" he asked me

"She dead" I said, grabbing everyone's attention "I killed Ms. Thornhill, she was behind all the killings and was going to kill all the outcast than she tried to kill Wednesday, so I took care of her" I say. Enid walked over to me and that's when I saw she was covered in blood, I could tell by the smell it wasn't hers, I knew she would be alright. She pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you for saving us back there in the woods" I told her

"What are best friends for" she said as we pulled away from the hug. That's when I got this headache out of nowhere and next thing I knew it was lights out for me. The last thing I heard was Xavier screaming my name.