J E N N I E
"Seriously!? I'm paired up with that jerk!" I complain to Jisoo unnie. I know she is listening but her attention is elsewhere. The president approaches us and asks unnie about the project. "At least someone's love life is going well" i groan.

Time skip

"Oi! As much as I hate you, I need an A on my project cause unlike some people. I don't like to fail." Taehyung says walking in through the music room door. "Hey, I don't fail!" I reply gritting my teeth. "You will if you don't so the project." He says with a sly smirk. I really hate this guy.

We decide to do the project after school. We'll go to the mall and buy clothes there to click pictures. After school, we head to the mall and I see Taehyung glance at me a few times. "Let's go to chanel" I say "No Gucci" he objects. We end up arguing and then finally we decide to go to both stores. Chanel first and then Gucci. At the Chanel store we buy many clothes and then at Gucci too we buy very expensive clothes. We start clicking pictures and we realise how much we both like photography, shopping and modeling. Finally someone who appreciates the art of photography and models! We finish soon but I don't feel like letting go of him. I am attached to him.. Probably because of the common interests, right? I sigh. "Do you have to go right now?" I ask "Well I have nothing to do so it doesn't really matter" he says "Well, we could get a coffee or milkshake before leaving?" I ask. He smirks and leans closer to my face "It's a date," he says and I blush frantically.

"You don't like coffee?" I ask looking at the oreo milkshake he ordered. "Nope, it's disgusting" I just nod and continue to drink my coffee.

T A E H Y U N G
I drink my delicious milkshake as I watch Jennie drink the disgusting liquid. "Do you really hate me?" I ask without looking up. "Huh? What do you mean?" She asks trying to look at my face which is half cornered by my hair. "You always used to ignore me in classes ever since freshmen year." I say. If only she knew why I became a playboy. If only she responded to me once I would've never try to hide the pain. "No, I don't have you" she says "Are you lying?" I ask bluntly "No," She says. I wish I can spend another second with her eyes looking at me and not at Kai. I wish she noticed me before him. I wish she looked at me the same way before it was too late. "I see" I say before standing "I need to go now" I say "Okay" she mumbles. I leave silently without another word. I am angry at everything right now. Jennie, myself, life, everything. I reach home and lay on ly bed before drifting to sleep. The next day I wake up and watch a few dramas before I hear Seokjin coming after finishing the project with Jisoo shi. It reminds me of yesterday. I start releasing my anger by cursing about how horrible it is to work with Jennie. He seems really happy though. As if he just met the love of his life.

Time skip to school on Monday

"After Jin and Jisoo we have.. Jennie and Taehyung." Sunghoon says calling us as Jennie gives the camera to him.

The pictures: