J I S O O

J I S O O

"Breathe unnie. It'll be alright." Jennie says, trying to calm me down. "Thanks Jennie, I just don't wanna fall in the eyes of Seokjin because he's the president" I reply calmly "Only because he's the president?" She asks "What do you mean?" She sighs. "Jisoo unnie. I know you really well and I know how you feel about someone from how you act around them. Do you like Kim Seokjin?" She asks and I go silent. I guess there's no point in denying it. "Yes Jennie. I do" I wish to spend time with him. I wish to spend forever with him.. I love him.

The room falls silent as Seokjin enters with the student council members. "Everybody, please welcome miss. Hyuna, one of the best fashion designers. She will be judging this year to see if any of you are capable of moving to 'Twilight Fashion University'." He says and whispers erupt. Twilight fashion university is one of the world's best fashion university's. A handful of world famous designers graduated from there! If one of the club members go there, they will be set for life. "I'll start now" Miss. Hyuna says and everybody checks thier collections one last time. Jennie checks the order of the dresses and then gets in position. Meanwhile, I approach Seokjin. I smile "How are you?" I ask and he smiles "Better now that you're here" he says and I laugh. "Are you free today?" He asks. "Yes," I reply "Would you like to go to the mall with me? Maybe after school?" He asks, I smile and reply "Ok!"

Jennie tells us all about how Miss.Hyuna says she would like to see more of Jennie's designs. "I am so happy for you unnie. You're gonna become a millionaire fashion designer one day!" Lali says. "I hope so! I'll show her my best pieces when she comes over this evening with her son. Hopefully, she'll like them enough." Jennie prays. "Were all here to support you" I say.

I approach Seokjin as I walk out of school "Hi!" I smile. "Hi Jisoo shi, ready to go?" He asks and I nod. We go to the mall and I take him to a stuff toy store. I really want to buy a new hello kitty stuff toy! He giggles as I pay. "You like hello kitty alot huh?" He asks I nod proudly. We also go to a clothing store to  buy something for Seokjin. He comes out of the dressing room smiling. 

"You look good" I remark.

"I always do. You can put a rag on me and I'd still make it look good" he says proudly.

I smile as we continue to stroll around aimlessly but most of all.. together. We decide to eat cotton candy because I can't resist. I jump and try to make a big heart with my hands and the shopkeeper and Seokjin laugh. "Make it big!" I jump again. I am so happy with how big the cotton candy is. I start playing with the candy, I hide my face behind it "Peek a boo!" I say as I remove the cotton candy from infront of me. Jin laughs and smiles. It brings warmth to my heart seeing him like that. After a while, we leave the mall and head home. "Thankyou for today Seokjin oppa" I smile. "I had alot of fun" he says. "I did too oppa" Seokjin steps closer. Closer to my face too. "UNNIE ARE YOU BACK?" I hear Jennie yell from inside as she walks out. We quickly move away and look at her. "Oh hi unnie, Seokjin oppa!" She waves. We bid goodbyes before Seokjin leaves. What would have happened if we weren't intrupted?

I uploaded 5 chapters today already! Because I have my last final exam today so summer break >< I probably will update the day after tomorrow or something- maybe tomorrow even. Btw I found this:

 Btw I found this: