Epilouge

12 years later
Jennie's frosts the cake when she feels a tug on her jeans. She looks down to see her 4 year old daughter, Su Jin. She picks her up and asks "What is it baby?" Su Jin pouts "Duri keeps avoiding my hugs!" Jennie smiles and puts her daughter down.

"Why don't you try again?" She asks and Su Jin runs of to Chaeyoung and Jimin's 3 year old son, Duri. Taehyung smiles at his wife Jennie as she joins the playing kids and makes him do the rest of the cooking.

The door opens revealing a smiling Junkook and Lali with a baby girl in her arms "Were here!" She says and they come in. Lali sets down her 2 year old, Eun su and hugs her unnies. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon play with kids and Jennie and Taehyung serve the food.

Jennie cleared all her dresses from her famous fashion line and all the pictures of model Taehyung.

BTS and BLACKPINK celebrate happily when suddenly thier gazes meet with the portrait of Jisoo and Jin which hangs on the wall. "I really miss them unnie" Lali says and tugs behind Jennie. "We all do but you know Jisoo always wiped out tears so let's not cry and make her sad"

Jimin looks down "We all would've died and been killed by eachother of other mafia's if it wasn't for thier sacrifice. We couldn't have been together in this world because of our duties, for us and our love, they sacrificed thier lives. Leaving thier own story incomplete."

They all eat before heading to the balcony and looking at the stars. Sometimes when BTS looks at the stars, they see their Seokjin Hyung smiling at them. When Blackpink looks at the sun in the morning, they see thier Jisoo unnie laughing and waving.

They missed them but it's thier fate. They know deep down that they're proud that the youngers embraced thier love but they couldn't help but feel bad that Seokjin and Jisoo couldn't complete their love story.

Maybe in thier next life, they'll be able to finally fall in love and embrace thier feelings without fear.

They were all happy today, with thier loved ones and thier children. It would have been happier if the two were here but for now, this is their story, thier fate.

The end.