16 (Boring chapter- but don't worry the one after it is uploaded already)

NO ONE'S POV

NO ONE'S POV

Jimin sits on his bed crying his heart out as he remembers his conversation with Chaeyoung. If he could turn back time he would. He wishes for her love again and to see to her get angry as he steals food from her plate like the in the past. Yoongi holds the latter close to him and wipes his tears, hugging him. They stay like that till Yoongi hears little snores coming from the younger. He tucks him in the comforter and sits by his side the whole night. Yoongi loves to sleep but nothing matters more to him than BTS.

The younger boy wakes up yawning as he sees his hyung sitting beside him. "Have you been here all night?" He asks as his eyes soften "Maybe" the older replies with a smile. "Go get ready quickly we have school" Yoongi says and gets up leaving Jimin shocked. Never and I mean NEVER have the members seen Yoongi skip sleep on purpose. Just as he's about to walk out, Jimin calls out to him "Thankyou Hyung"

The boys to go school except Junkook and Yoongi who are having a conversation in the living room. "Hyung I don't know what I did wrong but I don't feel satisfied" Junkook says as Yoongi pats his back "Are you sure you don't like her?" The older asks back.

"I don't know.." he mutters

"How do you feel about her?" Yoongi asks

"To have her presence with me, to make her days better, to hold her hand"

Yoongi sighs "Junkook.."

"I am in love" the younger admits with a sob. "I wish I could turn back time,"

"Maybe you can still fix things but you'll need to go to her first" Yoongi gives a sad smile.

"Thankyou hyung" he holds Yoongi's hand.

Meanwhile

"Why aren't they here?" Seokjin whispers to Namjoon "I don't know,".

The girls aren't at school today. "Chae.. I hope she's okay" Jimin breathes out.

"Uh guys?" Hoseok says from behind. "These are Jisoo, Lali, Jennie and Chae, right?" He asks holding up his phone while showing a pic of the four girls posted on Chaeyoung's Instagram.

"Seriously? They ditched school to go to an amusement park and the mall?" Taehyung says bitterly.

The pics they found:

Chae_Roses Amusement park with @Lalali @JennieRubyJade @Jichu

Liked by Themermaidscales and 1m others

View all 15k comments

"Atleast they're having fun" Hoseok says "hmm" Tae hums sarcastically.

Is Taehyung mad Jennie didn't tell him she wasn't coming? Yes. Is he upset? Yes.

(A/N- Did I tell yall that BTS and BP are influencers and some are models? Well now you know. How did you think they were so popular?)

After school the boys have a mission and they have to go to the empire of ice building to find out what it is.

"Boss, why did you call us here?" Namjoon asks "I have a mission for you all. I have been hiding something.. I came up with a program to take down our sworn enemies Blackpink and IU called 'The Switch'. I was gonna tell you about it later so you can help but I have to tell you now because a man named Drake has come up with system where he will shut down all the electricity in the city for a while. That will cause a domino effect and destroy the switch. That's why I need you to find Drake's HQ and stop him." Lee Jong Suk says.

Yoongi blinks "That's a lot of information to digest"

"Were on it!" Hoseok says.

"Theres a catch.. he's putting his plan in motion...today..." Jong Suk says.

(A/N- In the next chapter BTS will go on thier mission and perhaps find out more about Blackpink???)