L A L I S A

L A L I S A

I smile talking to the boy in front of me, Jeon Junkook. Chae excuses herself to the bathroom and so does Jimin so it's just us now. "Did you study for tomorrow's exam?" I ask and he laughs awkwardly "I still have to revise later but yeah" he gives a sheepish smile. "Is your nationality Korean?" I ask "Yes, is yours?" He asks blankly "I am from Thailand." I smile "When did you move here?" He asks and I go silent. I can't tell him.. "I moved here after the loss of my parents" I reply "Oh sorry.." "It's ok, I never minded mentioning it" I assure him. He moves his hand closer to me and wipes the food of my cheeks "You're cute,"

"You're cute"

The words keep circling in my head! I just got back from my hangout and can't seem to focus on my work because of it. Chae seemed a bit disturbed when we returned but she said she's fine. Just then, Jennie unnie comes into my room "I just had the worst and best thing happen to me!" She yells "What unnie?" She sighs "I'll tell you later," she says. Chae also comes in "Lisa, do you like Junkook?" She asks and Jennie unnie chocks on air "WHAT!?" She looks at me in schock "Maybe a little bit.." I smile. Ding!

Junkook<3

Junkook <3
Do you have a date for prom?

You
No

Junkook<3
Anyone in mind?

You
Well no..

Junkook<3
I also don't so if you can't find one, maybe we can go together? Just tell me yes or no tomorrow

You
Ok I'll tell you tomorrow in class

Junkook<3
Ok bye

You
Bye!

"Ohh you got a date!" Chae says with a smile "Maybe, I haven't decided yet" I say. "Come on!" She says. Jennie clears her throat "Decide later! For now I am in an emergency!" Jennie says. "You know that son.."