J E N N I E

J E N N I E

I am so nervous! Miss.Hyuna is my opportunity to launch my fashion collection! I quickly recheck all the outfits and wait for Miss.Hyuna. After a few minutes, she arrives. "I am so happy you're here" I bow "The pleasures all mine" she bows too. I offer her some juice and then start showing the dresses "Let's start!" I say enthusiastically "Wait, my son is almost here" she says and I nod. Suddenly the office door open revealing... Taehyung! "This is my son, Kim Taehyung" she says and I stand stunned. "Hello Jennie shi" he says with a smirk. I clentch my teeth "Hello Taehyung oppa!" I fake smile. "Now let's start"

"Wow Jennie! I'll call the university and tell them I found a new student for the next year. They will be pleased to have you after you finish school" Miss.Hyuna says with a chuckle "Thankyou so much!" I smile widely as I spot Taehyung smiling too. Huh? "We'll be taking our leave. I'll call you and tell you thier reply" she says and I nod. As Miss.Hyuna leaves, Taehyung turns around to face me "You know once you come to Paris with mom after graduating school, you'll be seeing me very often" he whispers before leaving with a smirk. Jerk.

I go upstairs to Lisa's room "The worst and best thing just happened to me!"