3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

As they got out, BTS jumps into the van and SeokJin drives. "Mission complete" Hoseok announces "Let's go to McDonald's" he says, "Spell McDonald's" Taehyung says shrugging. "Let's go to KFC then" Junkook suggests "Say the full form of KFC" Tae says and Junkook starts getting teary "Hyung!" He whines to Yoongi as the sleepy figure headpats the crying boy. "Fine let's go to McDonald's" Tae announces, Junkook's face lights up. He tackles Tae "Thankyou Hyung!" He giggles in the olders arms. They drive to McDonald's and see a familiar group of girls. Taehyung narrows his eyes at a specific brunette. Junkook notices Tae's frown at Jennie and remembers thier 'car interaction'. What makes things worse is the only available table is the one beside Blackpink's. "Let's go to a diffrent McDonald's" Tae suggests and the others agree. "But Im hungry.." Junkook whines. "Junko-" "I can't wait another second" Junkook interrupts Jin. The members exchange looks but then give into thier maknae. Junkook gives his bunny smile and they head to thier table. Taehyung and Jennie share awkward glances as they remember their project they finished yesterday and the café conversation. Jisoo looks at Jin and smiles with her teeth and he cracks a smile at her cuteness. They wave to eachother happily.

After wating, the girls walk out the restaurant but they don't notice someone following them. Junkook appears from behind and holds Lali's hands. The girls stare, all confused. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks and Lali nods. He takes out an unopened new lipstick from his pocket and gives it. "Sorry for ruining your lipstick the other day. Here!" He says pursing his lips cutely. "Thankyou! You're really nice!" She waves her arms around excitedly. "Mhmm" a hum interrupts and they see Chaeyoung smiling. "Ready to go Lali?" She asks teasingly and Lali smiles "I'll go back to! Bye Lali" he says and Lali waves "Bye Junkook".
Junkook goes into the restraunt but then sees Yoongi standing at the door. "What was that?.." he says and Junkook smiles "I accidently clashed into her yesterday and her lipstick broke so I bought another one!" Yoongi hums at the responce. "I see"