NO ONE'S POV

"My name is Cha Eun-" the boy gets interrupted when a group of boys force the door open. "Sorry we're late!" The youngest, Junkook yells. Miss.Taeyeon gives the boys a look and tells them to quickly get to thier seats. "You can finish your introduction now" she smiles.

"My name is Cha Eun Woo. Please take care of me" the handsome boy says and takes a seat in front of Jisoo. The moment the boy sits down, all the girl get flustered at how handsome he is. They aren't lying either, the boy is a model. "Ok- he's handsome" Jennie says and Jisoo smacks her.

JISOO (the next day)

"Let's open it already!" Lali says jumping on the bed. I open the e-mail we got from Lady IU and sigh. I read aloud the letters not wanting to keep the girls waiting.

Dear Blackpink
I would've liked to introduce you to Eun woo but with the preparation for the war I have not been able to. The Eun Woo who just joined your class used to be one of our best men but had to leave a while back.

He has returned to the empire to take part in the war as he is one of our strongest so I hope you get along well.

Lady Dragon/ IU

"I can't believe the greatest Mafia war is so close.." Jennie says looking down. "So many might die.."

I hug all the girls and whisper calmly "We will prove our loyalty and strength as a team. So don't you worry, Lee Jong Suk and his teams will be left in the dust"

After comforting the girls, Lali heads to her room and Jennie follows her to make sure she doesn't cry. Lali is fighting to much to get over Junkook... Chaeyoung goes to eat.

It's only 7 in the morning so I head out to study for the finals which are approaching. I study till almost 11 and then get ready for my mission with Jennie.

Thier outfits

Thier outfits

"Let's go," I say confidently but Jennie can sense the hesitation in my voice. I wanted to finish this mission as fast as possible because I don't want to miss my night call with Seokjin oppa.

"I know you don't want to keep your prince charming waiting so let's hurry, eh?" She teases and I laugh so she doesn't worry. The mission is high rank because we have to kill and capture atleast 100-300 men on our own and we have to do it at on of Lee Jong Suk's hide outs.

We have to ride in the company's helicopter and go to the island where it is. We step forward to face the hideout which Jong Suk's men use. There are hundreds of men working for Lee Jong Suk in this building and we have to kill and capture them as a warning to Jong Suk that the war is about to begin.

3rd person POV

It's almost 1 in the afternoon and Jane punches the 20 feet high door as it crumbles into rock pieces on the ground.

The people are immediately alarmed as Jane punches the ground and the people go flying as the ground crumbles under thier feet.

Refrence (it's 20 seconds so watch it)

The heated battle continues and Jisoo uses her shields to jump and her atmosphere manipulation to keep the men in a tense mode so it's easier to battle.

Eventually they take down everyone on the island before investigating. Jennie looks for clues and Jisoo checks the computers and devices for records to see if they can find anything that can prove beneficial during the war.

Jisoo hacks into the computer, her gaze not leaving the screen for even a second, not even when she feels somthing fall out of the desk's drawer. She first finishes hacking and transfers the information to her laptop before seeing what fell out.

It's a piece of paper with the details of someone. She figures it's just one of Jong Suk's men but he wouldn't keep it here if it wasnt someone important/strong. She reads the information.

Jin
17

This isn't too much information about this Jin..

but then she turns the paper around to find a picture of Kim Seokjin...  The blood drains from her face as she stares shocked but quickly snaps back to her senses.

So you work for Jong Suk, that means we'll kill you one day. I just hope it's not me who has to kill you.