3RD P E R S O N

3RD P E R S O N

Chaeyoung cries on Jisoo's shoulder as the older comforts her friend. "I was.. wrong unnie" she says between hiccups. Jisoo rubs Chae's head and whispers "Everything will be alright. We'll make sure of it" Chaeyoung continues sobbing on Jisoo's chest as she hiccups and tears continue to slide down her already wet face. Jisoo let's the latter cry and never leaves her side. Chaeyoung crys to sleep holding her unnie.

Jisoo slides her fingers through the cotton-candy-like hair of the sleeping girl as she closes her eyes and drifts to sleep hoping the morning would be better for all 4 girls.

Jisoo wakes up with Chaeyoung in her arms. The younger girls eyes red and puffy, hair messed up. Jisoo tucks the girl into the comforter before slowly getting up and getting ready. She wears casual clothes because she decided not to go to school today and goes back into her room and sees Chaeyoung yawning cutely looking like a chipmunk. Jisoo pours some water from the jug on the side table and gives the glass to Chae. As the girl drinks, she smiles at her unnie and gets out up. "Thankyou unnie" Jisoo smiles "No matter which kind of relationship you have with a person. Never refuse water or food to anyone. Ever" she says "I meant for last night" Chae says gratefully as Jisoo places a hand on the youngest shoulder "Things get better".

The four girls go out for a walk. A lot has happened in the past month with them meeting the boys and developing all sorts of relationships including a love- hate relationship, a friendship- crush relationship, a rejection relationship, a lost- love relationship. They need some time to together like old days. They need to discuss there problems and find solutions together. Jisoo and Chaeyoung can tell Lali has had a rough night by her looks even though she is trying to smile. Jennie seems to be more scared and nervous. "I made a mistake" Lali says sulking "You didn't, it wasn't a mistake. Love can be painful but you have so much time ahead of you and so many people who admire you." Jennie says hugging the sad girl."Why don't we spend today with eachother? Going shopping, karaoke, eating new foods, learning choreographies just like we used to before we became a mafia group. The old training days?" Chaeyoung says with a sad smile. "I think that's exactly what we need" Jisoo holds the hands of the younger girls and they set of to spend a day of fun, no boys, no stress and just happy emotions.

As they arrive at the amusement park, they go to the photobooth and click pics with bunny hats, funny headbands, and more accesories. On Lisa's request, they go on the roller coaster. Jennie almost passes out as Lisa comforts her, Chae screaming her lungs out as Jisoo doesn't even flinch but instead smiles enjoying the ride. Jennie is helped down from the rollercoaster by her friends. "I need to go on a serious shopping spree to forget about this!" She says gasping dramatically. BP goes to channel as Jennie buys the entire store. They eat, go to karaoke before going home and dancing to their favourite songs in the living room. A tiring but fun day, exactly what they needed.

But little did they know there's a group of boys not in a good condition.