J I M I N

J I M I N

If only she knew

If only she knew what happened that night

I wish she knew

I wish knew what happened that night

I wish she knew how much I love her

As I walk into class, I see Chaeyoung look away. She doesn't bother making a face at me and just looks away.. but thats what hurts the most, her looking away.

After class, I walk to Chaeyoung. "Chae.." I whisper but she stays silent, "I am sorry, please let me explain" She turns around "Okay, explain." She says. "That night I was only dropping Chaewon home when we took shelter from the rain at the alleyway but she fell and we accidently kissed. It was an
accident Chae" She just looks at me with sad eyes before walking away. Let this end in something good.

R O S É

R O S É

I walk away not wanting to face him for a while. I give my bag to Lali so she can take it home before going to my pilates class. "Ah Chaeyoung, I thought you forgot!" The teacher says "Nope and I'm ready for more exercise!" I giggle. I walk over to the mats and follow the teacher as we do some stretches. "You're as flexible as ever and your legs are so long. Have you grown taller?" she says. After the class, I get a notification sound from my phone and quickly recognise it. We have a mission! I check the mission details which I just got on my phone and grab my stuff from the house. I have a solo mission this time which means it won't be too difficult. I just have to give the CCTV camera recordings of street 37 to Yuna, who's from mafia team Itzy which is also under Lady Dragon (IU). I go to the CCTV camera building and knock out the gaurds before going to the security room and taking the footage of street 37. I leave the building and sit on a bench as I go through the footage. I rewind the footage to the day Jimin cheated on me and see the alleyway clearly. I see Jimin walking with Chaewon as they talk when the rain starts to pour. The two head in an alleyway but Chaewon slips on a puddle created by the rain and falls. As Jimin trys to catch her, thier lips touch accidently and then I see myself enter the alleyway as me and Jimin break into an argument. I am getting Deja vu.