21 finale part 2

Seokjin opens his eyes slowly, his eyes widens at the sight of the basement and jumps up. He sits up and stares at the walls of the empty basement. "Come out" he says as a shadow emerges from the corner.

"Seokjin.." the girl hums and walks over to the male. "The war is about to start, isn't it?" He asks and she nods. "I know there's no logical way for you to forgive me but I am sorry" the male looks up to meet her sad and sorry gaze.

"It am not mad, just disappointed" he mumbles and feels a stab in her heart. 'That's even worse.' she sits down next to him and asks "I can't let you go even if it means being hated by you forever" she says.

"Please let me go, I have to fight" he asks and she puts a hand to his chin "I don't want to fight you.." she mutters, holding back tears. "Maybe we can stop this war" her eyes light up as she looks at him "If we die, the island which powered by our magic will be reject the bloodshed and the war will be stopped" he explains.

"Then let's die, right here and now" she says "let's protect those we love and sacrifice our own lives." He calls someone and they wait for them to arrive. "Jin, aren't you supposed to be fighting with us-" a voice asks entering the basement and sees the crying couple on the ground.

It's Suga.."Suga, we need you to kill us" Jin whispers "It's the only way to stop the war. Do you want the people to die?" Jisoo asks picking up a sword. She hands the sword to Suga. Jin holds her hand "Kill us on the count of three" they close they're eyes.

"1"
"2"
"3"
"........"

Suga breaks down on the floor at the sight of Jin's lifeless and pale body. He sees thier connected hands and trys to smile but sobs again. "We will never forget your sacrifice"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All the mafias of the empire of flames and ice look up at the sky. Their eyes widen once they realise the island is about to be destroyed! IU and Jong Suk quickly make everyone retreat and chaos multiplies as everyone rushes to thier empire helicopters.

"This means some Blackpink and BTS members have lost thier lives..it's the only way the island is losing power" IU mutters and continues to lead everyone off the island.

Lisa runs as fast as she can to the helicopter where she left Kookie. She holds his hand and crys "I am the only one left, I don't know what to do" her breath hitches as she feels the sleeping figure move.

"Lisa, let's survive for them" he mutters and her eyes widen.

3 hours later

The war has ended and alot of the mafia's are injured and are being treated at thier empires. Jimin and Chaeyoung's body's were pulled out of the water and both are in a coma. The doctors say thier very little chance of them waking up.

Jisoo and Jin were pierced through the stomach and both have been announced dead. Jennie and Taehyung surprisingly had life left in them and are in the hospital. Jennie regained consciousness a few minutes ago but said she can't see anyone right now.

So it's just Jenlisa left in Blackpink now.. Jin and Jimin are no longer BTS either..

BREAKING NEWS- TWO STUDENTS FROM THE SAME HIGHSCHOOL HAVE BEEN FOUND DEAD AND POLICE HAVE PROVIDED NO INFORMATION TO THE PUBLIC.

A COUPLE WAS FOUND DROWNED AND ARE NOW FIGHTING FOR THIER LIVES IN THE HOSPITAL

A/N- Epilogue coming soon