Chaeyoung walks down the stairs, humming and exited to see her boyfriend after a while. She quickly goes outside and see him walking towards her. They hug and Chae smiles like never before. "Oppa! You were supposed to come earlier!" She purses her lips "Sorry Chae" He kisses her and she gives a nod of forgiveness. "Can we go to the park today?" She asks her boyfriend and he pretends to think. "Hmm.. ofcourse!" They giggle. The happiness in the atmosphere is obvious.

Chaeyoung gets ready for her date and heads out early but it starts to rain on the way and she hasn't brought an umbrella. She struggles to find shelter but then sees an alleyway she hasn't noticed before. She walks into the alleyway hoping for shelter but she finds a couple kissing. Her hands start to tremble as she realises who they are.. her boyfriend Jimin and Chaewon. The girl he said was his friend.. "Jimin?" She asks, her body still trembling "Chae?! It's not what it looks like!" Chaeyoung backs up as her eyes began to water "They all say that" she says clenching her fists. "Never talk to me again Park Jimin!" She yells before running into the rainy street, not caring if she gets lost, if she gets wet. She just wants to get away from here. Get away from him. She can't hold her tears anymore as she continues running and seeing where the horrible night takes her.

"We'll never be the same again Jimin"  his heart breaks as he hears the words leave her mouth.

If only she knew