Valentine's Day Special: Babysitters

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas bykaywrites12

About: Mrs. Nowhere and Palindrome are now proud parents to 3-year-old twins, Celeste and Prince. They have a date scheduled so, at the last minute, they drop the double trouble off at Tony's garage, where he has planned a surprise date for himself and Layla. The two obviously have no experience with kids, but with hard work and endurance, will they be able to babysit?

Happy Valentine's Day! Lots of love!

Third Person POV

Tony was in the garage, setting up for the date he had appointed with Layla. So far, he had draped a velvety tablecloth over the foldable table and tied big red ribbons on the chairs. Now, he was debating if he should top everything off with some assorted rose petals and candles when the door to the garage flew open.

His eyes widened when he saw who had come through. Mrs.Nowhere and Palindrome were dropping off their two sticky, squirmy, jiggly, adorably cute 3-year-old twins, Celeste and Prince.

"Tony!" Mrs.Nowhere shouted with fake enthusiasm, "Here, bye!" And she quickly took Palindrome's hand and they sped off into the night. 

Seriously? On Valentine's Day? 

Tony groaned quietly. Before he could figure out what to do, Prince started talking.

"Ooh! What's that?" He asked pointing a chubby finger at the table.

"It's a table," Celeste said matter-of-factly.

"Why?" 

"Dunno, ask Tony," Celeste replied.

Tony blinked hard, thinking of an answer. But he didn't.

"Layla's coming over." He said, trying to change the subject.

"Why?" Prince scratched his head.

"It's cause they're in love," Celeste said, proudly, "Mommy told me."

"Wow!" Prince exclaimed. Tony sucked air in through his teeth. He had no experience with babies, let alone toddlers!

"Can you guys take a seat?" Tony asked the twins. *PLOP* They sat on the floor and started tearing the rose petals. NOOOO!!! Tony wanted to shout.

"I meant on the couch." He added. As the twins moved to sit on the couch, Tony started to sprinkle more rose petals on the floor.

"Can we jump on the couch?" Piped Celeste, hopefully.

"No," Tony grumbled.

"Why?" Prince raised his hand. Tony sighed but thankfully, Layla's car arrived outside.

"Quick," He told the twins, turning off the lights, "Hide!" They both giggled and dove under the table. The door creaked open slowly.

"Hello?" Layla called, "Anyone?"

"Surprise!" Tony and the twins shouted. The twins ran up and hugged Layla's knees. 

"Double trouble! What are you doing here? Long time no see!" Layla grinned and hugged them back. When Layla looked up, she saw Tony's romantic setup. "Oh, Toretto!" She gasped and kissed Tony shyly, on the cheek.

"Aww!" Prince cooed, putting his palms on his cheeks. Celeste smiled and twirled around them.

"Layla! Tony told us he is in love with you. He says you pretty." Celeste added and Tony turned a pretty shade of crimson. Layla tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and gestured to the table. 

"Well, what are y'all waiting for? Let's eat!" She pulled out a chair for double trouble and Tony pulled one out for her. They all dove into the delicious takeout Tony had ordered from Salchicas. 

"Yummy!" Celeste said as she munched on some greens and Prince ate with his fingers. Layla caught Tony's eye and they both shared a grin. 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"Let's play hide and seek!" Layla announced when they finished, "Go hide, double trouble. Tony and I'll seek in 2 minutes okay?" They nodded vigorously and ran off, giggling.

'Uh, I think you gave them too much time," Tony said nervously.

"Nah, they're just kids. How good could they be?" Layla brushed it away. Suddenly, a loud crash came from upstairs.

"Twins? What happened?" Tony shouted and Layla raced up the stairs.

THE END

Want a part 2? Want to request a story? Comment down below, or feel free to private message me! I really enjoy all your ideas. If you comment now, you'll get your story by the end of the week! And again, happy Valentines!