Island Heist

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas by: Anonymous

About: In a high-stakes race against time, the spyracers infiltrate a remote Pacific Island hosting a notorious tech thief known as "The Hacker", planning a heist that could disrupt the entire West Coast's power grid.

Use this Link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7 OR click the external link button down below!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Third Person POV

     The night air was thick with anticipation as the Spyracers' place descended toward the island after receiving an urgent call from their handler.

"Alright team, remember the plan," Tony said, his voice steady. "We get in, grab the device, and get out before they even know we're there."

The plane landed silently, and the team disembarked, immediately greeted by the dense jungle and the distant hum of engines. The island was hosting an underground racing event, the perfect cover for The Hacker's operation.

"Cisco, you're on lookout," Tony directed. "Frostee, you and Echo handle the tech stuff. Layla, you're with me. Let's move."

Flashing their fake tickets at the mouth of the cave, they split up, blending into the crowd of racers and spectators. The races were intense, the roar of engines and the smell of burning rubber filling the air. Amidst the chaos, Tony and Layla made their way to the main tent where The Hacker was supposedly hiding.

Frostee hacked into the island's surveillance system, providing eyes and ears for the team. "You've got three guards at the entrance," Echo whispered into Tony's earpiece. "Take the back entrance."

Tony nodded at Layla, and they slipped around to the back of the tent, finding a small, unguarded entrance. Inside, The Hacker was hunched over a console, a small device glowing ominously beside him.

"NOW!" Tony shouted. Layla moved like lightning, disarming the nearest guard while Tony tackled the second. The third guard raised his weapon, but a well-aimed shot from Echo knocked him out, and a drone controlled by Frostee dropped nets over the fallen guards.

The Hacker tried to escape, grabbing the device and running towards the door, but Cisco suddenly ran into the room, causing The Hacker to bodyslam into him and fall facefirst on the ground. The device skidded across the floor, coming to a stop at Tony's feet.

"You missed the cue Cisco," Frostee said nimbly stepping over the unconscious Hacker and disabling the device.

"Yeah, Tony shouted 'now' so loudly my ears were still ringing." Layla grinned and Tony stared at her lovingly, despite the insult.

"Break it up, lovebirds, I'm calling in the extraction." Echo rolled her eyes.

"But doesn't this mean me missing the cue was a good thing? Me being the one who stopped the criminal and all..." Cisco muttered, staring at The Hacker who was being cuffed up by Layla.

"Hackers might be smart, but this one don't know a hoot about hiring good security."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

As they left the tent, the sounds of racing continued in the background, oblivious to the drama that had just unfolded. The team regrouped at the rendezvous point, boarding their plane just as the first hints of dawn appeared on the horizon.

"Mission accomplished," Tony said, holding up the device. "Let's get this back to base."

As the plane took off, the team settled in, the tension slowly dissipating. They had once again stopped a dangerous threat, proving that together, they could handle anything. The sun rose over the Pacific, a new day dawning on a world that would never know how close it had come to disaster, thanks to the Spy Racers. 

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Use this link to request: https://forms.gle/dmvxVyU2zpbMhkjm7 OR click the external link button below!