The Proposal

Be sure to click on that little orange star and vote!

Follow me:

Wattpad: D4RKST4R720

Instagram: c.hloe.wn

AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES! (if you haven't already)

Ideas byMarigold_781

About: The whole entire crew is in Florida for an relaxing vacation from their thrilling spy duties. Then, something super surprising happens at the beach. Let's just say, the title says a lot about it.

****DEAR READERS, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE DOUBLE CROSS GO READ IT BEFORE READING THIS OR ELSE IT WILL NOT MAKE SENSE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. HERE'S A NICE AND LONG STORY TO MAKE UP FOR NOT POSTING SO LONG. ENJOY!  ****

Comment down below to get your results at the end of the week! (Private Messages are also okay if you want to stay anonymous) No comments? No fun stories to read! Happy reading and commenting!

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Echo POV ¬_¬

    Lively laughs floated from the open doors of the jet. I shook my head and smiled. The crew could be really loud sometimes. A pair of hands grabbed me by my shoulders. "Guess who?" A deep and familiar voice asked me.

I pretended to think. "Umm. What happens if I get it wrong?"

"You can't," the voice replied. "If you do, I'll bite you."

His warm breath on my neck immediately gave me goosebumps, and a tingling sensation spread throughout my body.

 I rolled my eyes dramatically. "Let me guess. Matsuo?" I was greeted by a smirk as he spun me around to face him. He gave me a peck on my lips. "Come on, let's go in." I took his hand and led him inside to the jet.

"Echo! Matsuo! What's up?" Cisco shouted unnecessarily loud. 

"Are Paige and Shashi here yet?" Frostee asked.

Matsuo said, "No."

That's when Paige and Shashi walked in with four butlers dragging a bunch of black suitcases of many sizes.

"Aren't you guys overpacking?" Layla asked, eyeing the luggage. We were planning to fly to Florida to celebrate our victory over the Takako twins, Mikira and Mikita.

"No," Paige said with a wave of her hand. "There is no such thing as overpacking. Are you guys ready to go?"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Paige POV

"Woah. This is sick!!" Frostee exclaimed, spinning around, breathing everything in when we arrived at our hotel.

"Who is paying for this?" Cisco asked.

Shashi looked at me and we shared a smile.

"C'mon guys!" Frostee gestured and zipped down the hall as the rest of the crew followed.

"Hey, wait up!" Cisco said.

"Seriously, who's paying for this? This place is swanky." I teased, elbowing Shashi in the stomach.

Shashi wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Your rich husband is." He paused then added. "Duh. We've literally been here a dozen times, babe." I laughed and he put his arm around my shoulder.

We followed the rest of the crew up to a room. Everyone was there except for Layla. "Where's Layla?" I asked.

"She's using the bathroom." Echo replied.

Tony wasn't very hard to spot. He looked like he was about to melt. His forehead was beaded with sweat and his eyes wide. I wanted to roll my eyes at my brother but decided against it. "What's wrong now, Tony?" I plant my hands on my hips.

"Guys, I don't know if I can do this! I'm too nervous. Does it have to be tonight? Is it too early? What if I make a mistake, and. . . or I fall, or trip, or something. And what if she declined my proposal? Then everything is going to be awkward between us and what if she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore?" Tony stopped and took a deep breath, then resumed his what ifs. "What if there are so many people watching, and they laugh when I make a mistake. You know what would be much easier? If Layla proposed to me instead. Why does it have to be me???" He ended with frantic breathing.

I walked over to him. "Calm down Tony. None of these things will happen, especially the 'other people watching' cause we rented the whole hotel. Anyway, you really love Layla and she really loves you, it doesn't matter if any of these things happen."

"Are you sure?" Tony asked me, his eyes glistening, tears threatening to flow out any moment.

"Yes," I assured him. "I'll be cheering for you from the sidelines the whole time." I gave him a reassuring hug.

"What sidelines?" Layla asked, just coming out from the bathroom. "Are we having another race?" Layla walked over to Tony. "Have you been crying? You are such a big baby." She punched him in the shoulder. Tony sniffled and draped his arms around Layla's shoulders. I watched as Layla squeezed Tony back.

See, Tony was definitely overreacting. That girl adores him, even if she tries hard not to show it.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Layla POV

"You want me to wear this?" I asked Paige, who was holding a sequined baby blue cocktail dress with a plunging neckline. Not to mention the tulle, the glittery, puffy, layers of tulle. "I ain't wearing that, no."

"Layla, this is a swanky place. There's a formal beach party that I'm hosting for us." Paige told me."

"Fine. But if anything happens, it's not my fault." I sighed as loud as I could so that Paige could hear me.

"Yay!" Paige cheered, "Echo! I've got your dress too!" She held up a tight black dress with a corseted top. 

"I've got to say Paige, I kinda like this dress!" Echo nodded, taking the dress from Paige, "Where's your dress?"

"Right here!" Paige said, pulling another dress from the bag. It was a flaming red spaghetti strapped dress with a slit, and a draped neckline.

"Let's get dressed girls! The party starts at 6!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Layla POV

The sun was setting as we stepped onto the beach. Rays of all colors shone from the sky, the ocean waters reflecting it. It was beautiful. Even the crew dressed up, just like Paige said they would. "Tony, you look good." I told him.

"Thanks, you don't look half as bad either." He replied. I gasped as he said this so then he quickly added. "Kidding. You look lovely."

I smiled as his compliment, causing him to blush. I spotted the word 'Congratulations' written on a banner that was hanging across from two palm trees. "Who's getting married?" I asked Tony.

That's when he lowered and got down on one knee. My heart quickened its pace. "Layla," Tony declared. "You have been with me when times get rough, you never let me give up. And when you are by my side, I feel stronger. You make me much stronger. Layla Gray, will you make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me and becoming my wife?"

"Yes, Toretto, yes!" I exclaimed without a second thought. I could feel tears filling up my eyes.

As he stood up I jumped and threw my arms around him, holding him tight. "I love you Layla. So much." Tony said. I couldn't hold my tears anymore. They rolled down my cheeks. Tony kissed the trails that left my tears left. Then he kissed my mouth, and lingered there. He, then, looked at my face then wiped my tears off. "Stop crying, you're ruining the moment."

"I am not." I said. Tony also was blinking back tears. "You are."